Possible Arrowverse Additions

In Crisis on Infinite Earths - and other times - the Arrowverse has added current and finished DC franchises to its library - like Black Lightning, Smallville, etc. What other shows/movies/other do you think would make a good crossover with/addition to the Arrowverse? Gotham? Harley Quinn? Young Justice? Maybe something that’s not DC, but owned by a DC/Arrowvere-related company, like The CW, Netflix, WB, etc.? Plausibility is recommended, but by no means required.

3 Likes

Arrow and aquaman!? I’d be in to that

1 Like

Do you mean Aquaman from the movies, or an Earth-Prime version of Aquaman? I’m game for either.

1 Like

I don’t think the animated stuff would work, but I kind of want Gotham. I don’t know, I have mixed feelings about it. Gotham works well on its own, but it would be cool.

Yeah i think either aquaman would be cool .

1 Like

I’d like an animated Arrowverse show. That way, they can cross over w/ animated shows w/o having to translate it all into live-action.

1 Like

Gotham would be fun! I enjoyed the series. Just imagine if their version of Hugo Strange came to Earth-Prime…chilling!

1 Like

oh, I freaking love gotham! and yeah, chilling! :cold_face:

1 Like

hmm, interesting, maybe that would work!

They technically do have one with Vixen, which is canonically in the Arrowverse. You can watch it on the CW Seed. Green Arrow and Flash, voiced by Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin respectively, have shown up in it as well.

1 Like

a) It’s no longer available.
b) It’s been about 4 years since a new episode came out.

2 Likes

(I meant this as a reply to Nightroia; I did something wrong, I guess)

1 Like

Specifically, I’d like an animated series about other realities, and maybe every 10 episodes or so one of the alternate realities would be one from a previous franchise.

2 Likes