Pop Vinyl Collection

I have all of the Aquaman pop vinyl, Shazam, Jay Garrick, and Hawkman. I love the little things. It is a cheap and cool way to make my fav superheroes part of the decor in my room. I want a Superman next. There isn’t one for Etrigan or Damian, so I can’t get some for those two favs. Anybody know of any good fillers for those two?

1 Like

There’s an Etrigan Mez-itz. Sort of Mezco’s take on stylized vinyl collectibles. Can be had for cheap on ebay.

1 Like

We’ve got Golden Girls and Peeps Pops, but nothing (yet) for Etrigan.

A cryin’ shame I tell ya.

1 Like

When I bought Shazam at GameStop the cashier said, “Shazam! That’s a lame movie. Who would go see that?” My outrage left me temporarily stunned. Then he said he was being sarcastic and that he was super excited for it.

1 Like

If he was serious, I would have just left the store. At least he was joking. Gamestop employees can be a bit out there in my experience.

1 Like

@Behemoth.Ravenlord
I was temporarily outraged right with you, for a second! :smile:

1 Like

Red Wing Robin could work for Damien.

1 Like

I think it was last week I saw a post a post about Pops and I was gonna post a comment about not being a Pop collector but liking some of them or something. Then it hit me that I have way to many Pops to say I’m not a collector. I will admit I’m super picky about the Pops I buy. I don’t know how many times I’ve been like I’m gonna buy every Pop from such and such series and either buy only one or two and none at all.

1 Like

Cool, @Thequestion, that is good to know.

1 Like

The way these 80th Anniversary Batman Pops (available for pre-order in the Shop section) are going, I foresee DC Pops being another collecting black hole for me.

I shall endeavor to stick to the Batman Forever Batman and maybe the Keaton one. Gotta use that GL fan willpower :slight_smile:

You can try making custom pops for Etrigan or Damian.

The only DC pops currently in my collection are the Arrow version of Deathstroke, Impopster Riddler, Riddler Dorbz and Batman 1966 Riddler.

The DC Pops I want to get are Batman 1966 Riddler with suit and hat, BTAS Joker, Clark Kent, and the upcoming Free Comic Book Day Constantine. I haven’t had any luck tracking down that particular Riddler since it is a Chase and I think Constantine will be difficult to find as well since he will be a comic shop exclusive and I don’t have any nearby comic shops.

constantine-funko-pop-1140902.jpeg

I’ve thought of getting the Smallville Pops as I see them at Target often. Aside from two series of action figures by DC Direct, Smallville hasn’t had an overly big figural merchandising push.

1 Like