Poorly Describe...!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another game of Poorly Describe!

You all have done excellent jobs the past couple of times, so I wanted to switch things up a bit! :wink:

This time, I want YOU the DC Community to poorly describe a fight between one DC HERO and one DC VILLAIN. Other members of the community will have to guess BOTH the hero and the villain correctly.

Rules

1. Have fun and be creative! The funnier, the better.
  2. Don’t be TOO vague. Give us a chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  3. Obviously follow community guidelines and rules.

How to Win: Correctly guess the highest number of battle scenarios from the terrible descriptions.

Winner(s) doesn’t get anything yet, but maybe if this keeps up and is a hit the @moderators will make a badge for it or something. Everyone could always use more badges, right?

Ready, Set, GO!

7 Likes

A hero that flies decks another person that flies into and through a building.

5 Likes

A bunch of heroes at a party fight amongst each other to get past a door to beat down 3 nobodies.

3 Likes

two kids win battle against another (evil) kid with the help of a cube

3 Likes

The actual @biff_pow fight!

5 Likes

ok so their in a far away place and uhh this card guy is stealing some types of meds and then he takes a person and then boom the end . can u guess what it is

3 Likes

Flamin’ Hot Cheetos mascot throws down with human battery 'cause he has no game.

5 Likes

This is the best one that I’ve seen on any of my posts :rofl:

4 Likes

static vs heat strike or whatever Francis called him self

4 Likes

You got it! :muscle:

4 Likes

and someone dies after A BOOM

3 Likes

A popular team of heroes where the roster changes a lot fights against a group of super villains that look shockingly similar to them.

4 Likes

Justice League vs Crime Syndicate?

3 Likes

Time-travelling dino tries to eat a bar and is shot by a guy whose greatest enemy is a compiled being of bird crap

2 Likes

Yes, good job. Gold star for you!

3 Likes

Ayyy! Thanks!

3 Likes

Damian and Jon vs Rex Luthor

3 Likes

Scarback vs Hitman?

3 Likes

yes you got it you win all the award :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:
i was going to be sad if no one got it because i live for that series

3 Likes