Polls, Polls, Polls!

Because we are cool, of course. :wink:

MACJR

3 Likes

well…well… im closer to marisa tomei!

6 Likes

I’m almost hesitiant to ask, but…oh, no. Pay it no mind.

3 Likes

Shall I call you “Joe Pesci” or “George Costanza”?

4 Likes

Pesci. For sure. No hesitation.

4 Likes

That in itself, might be interesting to see.

MACJR

4 Likes

I want to take Marissa out for Chinese, FYI.

2 Likes

y’all are bout to make me go outside and take a picture of my hill

i also live across the road from a “ranch” that hosts an annual folk music festival. sat in the driveway and listened to judy collins one year.

6 Likes

Judy Collins is rad. That’s a good reason to pop a squat in your driveway.

3 Likes

i didn’t poopoo!

3 Likes

Oh, you!

2 Likes

Not thai? Larb?

2 Likes

Uh, sure.

looks up “larb”

2 Likes
3 Likes

And a time machine back to when they made their donuts in-store.

4 Likes

Ah. I’m not a Tom Holland Spidey fan, so…

But, yeah. Thai, larb, whatever. Just so long as the MSG-enriched food is a flowin’…

2 Likes

Says the nipple. :joy:

4 Likes

4:35pm 6/24/2020

6 Likes

As Edna Krabappel so frequently said:

“Ha!”

1 Like

20200623_194407_src

The next few pictures are reshoots, but with a better focus on the mountains. They were taken from the rest spot, there is even a bench there for this but I have not sat on it. This is the first stop where I can catch my breath on the way back up the hill… that was so fun to ride down, but is now a huge chore to get back up.

And again, I adjust bright and contrast levels to enhance the mountains, not the local scenery.

20200623_194413_src

It was even nicer to see in person. :wink:

20200623_194557_HDR_sc

Me at the rest spot with my bike.

20200623_194931_src

Nearing the top of the hill, at a forced second rest spot. Just looking over the side. I only have a little farther to go before my turnoff, that goes down hill a short ways, and then levels out onto the home stretch.

20200623_195543_sc

The old geezer who looks back at me from the mirror, sweating this time. Just home from my 3rd bike ride, on a day I had already worked out with weights. :wink:

I actually waved and smiled at a few people this time, when I was out and about, and most waved and smiled back. Some, probably with amazement that some old geezer could still ride a bike. :wink:

And remember this, kids, always wear a bike helmet when riding a bike.

MACJR

6 Likes