Polls, Polls, Polls!

If you do eat dairy, that helps a lot for those who do not eat meat.

MACJR

5 Likes

I still can’t eat fruit. It’s either too sweet, too tart, too sour, and is often mushy. Texture is a big thing for me.

6 Likes

yeah that’s fair

5 Likes

I have also reduced red meats, because it has been shown to have some negative vascular health effects, and I am a heart attack survivor.

I eat a lot more chicken now than I did in the past. It is a good thing I like chicken too.

MACJR

5 Likes

I’ve been really digging turkey burgers recently. We’ve got a good recipe that has copped up apples and onions in it, with some good spices. I usually throw a fried egg on there and some barbecue sauce, and that does the trick. Honestly, it makes me not miss burgers quite as much.

4 Likes

I guess I am an oddity, I like most vegetables better than I like most fruits.

I like both though.

On a tight budget though, I tend to favor getting my veggies first, and fruit when I can.

MACJR

6 Likes

Well, if you do not mind the mix of sweets with your savory, I guess that would work. :wink:

I too have been eating some turkey burgers, with eggs sometimes. The apple might be in my dessert rather than mixed in with my main meal though.

MACJR

4 Likes

It has it’s own moons. It’s a planet!

7 Likes

But it’s to small!

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve had them, good but not worth the price. You put something in an endcap 50/50 shot I’ll consider buying it

5 Likes

Where’s the Deep Fried Cartel ™?

6 Likes

Wooooooooooooooooo!

4 Likes

By that definition, should Eris and Haumea be classified as planets, too? They are dwarf planets within our solar system which also have their own moons.

6 Likes

He gets 2 1/2 days off, and then switches to the day shift. He always switches from day to night.

5 Likes

The first Doritos flavor was “taco”, I seem to recall. Because in the 60s most people outside of Texas, New Mexico, (maybe) Arizona, and California has never tried a taco.

8 Likes
  • Sauerkraut
  • Kimchi
  • They’re both disturbing, are you nuts?!?!

0 voters

7 Likes

I’m a member of the Meat Brigade, as I love a good steak.

Especially when I’m talking to a Hugo Weaving-esque fellow as I eat. During which, someone is playing a harp in the background of the restaurant. :wink:

6 Likes

I don’t remember who the other vote was for or who placed it. Just you and I think Raquel at 75%.

7 Likes

Isn’t that kind of rude, though? I mean, there you are, you’ve been a planet your whole life, and then suddenly someone comes along and says, nope, you’re too petite - you’re out!

6 Likes

This thread has practically replaced my morning news reading. The world seems happier this way!

And definitely kimchi over sauerkraut! And I might have chosen fruit, but I have this weird thing where I usually only eat it if someone else has prepped it :smirk:

11 Likes