Polls, Polls, Polls!

:rofl: legit laughed.

4 Likes

You guys talked about Sherlock Holmes without me!?

How do you respond to these accusations? (and it’s anonymous!)

• How dare us!
  • Hey, you weren’t here. This is on you.
  • We talked about who?

0 voters

6 Likes

Well…if I made somebody actually laugh today, I have done my job (or good deed for the day, as it were.)

Given all of the circumstances we are facing today, a bit of laughter helps. It can make things seem not so bleak.

11 Likes

I would give that multiple likes if possible.

10 Likes

are there new circumstances i’m not aware of today???

7 Likes

Yes.
Fan Art Update.

6:02pm 6/23/2020

6 Likes

aw, i’m sorry. i know you guys will find someplace to relocate your writing.

6 Likes

We will.
But if the topic gets deleted that’s so many memories gone. With no way to get them back.

8 Likes

they can be archived, too! a lot of older communities archive old threads as basic text anyway, to save space.

7 Likes

Last I saw in the message sent to club leaders, nothing would be deleted; it’s just going to be shifted to PM. At least I hope.

7 Likes

Bleeeeargh! Comments are closed on it. I was hoping to just tag the Fan Art Club there rather than create a new message.

7 Likes

We’re not a club.
But a PM is what we are hoping for.

6:26pm 6/23/2020

7 Likes

It shouldn’t matter that you’re not a club. If I read the original message correctly, it’ll be the same as when you and NML had a bunch of PMs about that fic starring community members.

7 Likes

@biff_pow Did that work? Did you get a direct message from me a minute ago?

6 Likes

yep! just a second ago

6 Likes

Thank you! Never tried messaging that many people before so I wasn’t sure what the cap would be like.

6 Likes

well i wouldn’t say i’m a HERO for helping so much in your hour of need, but

10 Likes

10 Likes

Btw, @JessicaCruz, do you have any access to a computer or tablet? If you choose to print a thread, and then pick “Save as a PDF,” I think it might be able to save the entire conversation for you.

Just make sure you scroll allllll the way through the thread before trying that. Otherwise, your PDF might get cut off midway through. Does that make sense?

5 Likes

No, just between Covid and “political tensions” of the current time and what not. I think there is an extra levels of stress people may be having.

9 Likes