Polls, Polls, Polls!

seems like it! @ProActress2O is having to fit 15 episodes in before the season 2 premiere on

June 25th

7 Likes

Yeah am in bed early as well 8pm if I’m being bad

7 Likes

Nobody loves cheesecake like @TravisMorgan

8 Likes

I wake up at 2:45am. It feels great to get in 8 hours. Even on my off days. It feels great to wake up early and just get stuff done.

6 Likes

Wow! I feel like that’s about the time I actually fall asleep…

6 Likes

i’m sorry to disappoint you! i’ll try to be clearer when i tell people we’re going to

watch “Puppet Patrol,” season 1, episode 3 of Doom Patrol tonight at 10pm est

if i ever mention it in the future

9 Likes

We wouldn’t want misleading advertising now would we?

5 Likes

Yeah I gotta figure out my new schedule. My new shift begins at 2 am, but I’d like to see my wife on occasion. So probably gonna try and do 2, 4 hour sleeps a day.

5 Likes

I really need to finish rewatching Swamp Thing. Now that I think about it. Should do that on my off day on Saturday.
My family is always complaining that I never stay up late and just goof off. I don’t care. I like sleep. They can hang out with me at 3am if they want to.

8 Likes

He’s cheezy for cheesecake!

7 Likes

How long are your work hours?

4 Likes

I’m going to be doing 10 hour shifts

3 Likes

Ooh, yeah, that sucks. So assuming that you get off around 11am-12pm. You would probably wake up around 12:30am-1am. So that would mean to get 8 hours you would need to go to sleep around 5pm. Later if you wish to. At the least I try to get more than 6 hours.

6 Likes

So if you try for 6 hours, that means roughly 6 hours of daylight to spend with your loved ones.

4 Likes

My schedule is down to a science. I wake up at 2:45am and spend an 1 hour and 15 mins preparing for work. Then I work for 8-9 hours. Then I go home at 1pm and go to bed at 7pm. It works for me.

7 Likes

But it probably doesn’t build healthy relationships, with anyone except for coworkers.

4 Likes

Well the problem is my wife works 10s as well, and doesn’t get home till like 430 but leaves for work at 530am. So I’m going to try and sleep from around 2 or 3 till 6 or so, then hang out with her till she goes to bed around 8, then sleep till about midnight or 1.

6 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. That’s how my mother does it. She wakes up around 2am and talks to my dad before he leaves for work. He works 12-14 hour shifts at a roofing plant. It sounds horrible to me. But he makes it work. He generally gets around 4-5 hours of sleep.

4 Likes

my secret it to live in a feral cat colony so some dumb jerk-ass stupid butt cats wake me up every few minutes, and i can decide whether to get up or try to go back to sleep

(spay and neuter your pets and watch doom patrol, america!)

4 Likes

Yikes! Now that is a rough shift. Is it like 12 days on 3 or 4 off?

4 Likes