Polls! Polls. Polls? Polls?

No I have not, but :clap: I give my applause to you.

5 Likes

No, its not strange. Afterall, it’s Newton’s Law that all redheads are awesome.

You can buy my avatar a badass steak dinner, and I’ll eat it as “her”.

But don’t you call me “Lana”. Nope, that’s not happening.

You may call me Fritz, if you like.

4 Likes

Yes please! On all accounts. I thinks some first rate breakfastChile rellanos are definitely in order!

4 Likes

How about Annette? Ehh? Hmm? Nudge. Wink.

3 Likes

And I thank you.

hands out an Audience Participation flower

I always give back. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Fritz or nothing, laddy.

3 Likes

I’m asking a legitimate clothing question here. I know we goof, but this is a true curiosity.

I’m watching Batman 66 on this rainy day (this is something I wondered since I was a wee fella), does anyone understand why women’s bras were cone-shaped?

I’ve always found it odd looking. Was there a purpose? Was it weird style?

5 Likes

I’ll be the Paul Pfeiffer to your Kevin Arnold!

That, in turn, means we’re pals with Miss Martian (being that Danica “Winnie Cooper” McKellar voices her on Young Justice)!

You work your magic on those thingamabobs, and I’ll just sit out by the kitchen and absorb the smells into my noseholes.

4 Likes

My mother once complained about that very issue. She did not like those cone-shaped bras. It seemed weird to her to have one of those on. It was not her style.

MACJR

4 Likes

Never mind. It was an extremely dumb reason. It was designed in an attempt to produce the “perfect silhouette.” It wasn’t anything sexist at all!

4 Likes

Or even better the Paul Schafer to my David Letterman!

3 Likes

Well…when I have a beard, the bottom left and right sides of my chin hair are white.

Is that close enough?

3 Likes

Reminds me of why shoulder pads were also a thing in fashion for a while Shoulder pads (fashion) - Wikipedia

4 Likes

So… you either look like Hugh Jackman in Logan, or you look like you’ve done a poor job eating a tube of Pringles?

2 Likes

So do I, throws you a batarang that I took from Jason who ‘borrowed’ it from Bruce back in his Robin days, very good show, very good show wipes tears

3 Likes

There’s no DC connection with that though.

Well, the Whitty Banter show is based on Letterman, so I guess there’s one afterall. :partying_face:

So, “Dave”, do you enjoy throwing things off of roofs? Jokingly screwing around with folks during the drive-through rush?

“I’ll make you the biggest damn burrito you’ve ever seen!”

4 Likes

Golly, nobody ever likened me to Hugh Jackman before. I’ll take it!

I eat my Pringles with a spoon. Thumb and index finger on the handle, with all other fingers up in the air.

Then, with a moist towelette in hand, I dab my mouth. After I’ve folded said towelette and retired it from use, I conclude the proceedings by saying “scrumptuous”.

3 Likes

friends, it’s that time again…

DOOM PATROL WATCHALONG YAHOOOOO!!!

in approximately 107 2 33 hours, our intrepid host @ProActress2O will be leading the Doom Patrol Club in a watchalong of Doom Patrol Season 2, episode 1!

Relive the pancakes! Gasp again at the unusually large spoon used to eat pancakes! Thrill once more at Larry cooking tiny pancakes!

OH MY GOSH PANCAKE PARTY I’M GONNA EAT PANCAKES WHILE I WATCH

and don’t forget the icky sticky yum-yum sauce!

cc @WingsOfAether @CynicalPink

7 Likes

Pancak is good, but I prefer waffl.

9 Likes

i hate pancakes but i’ll take one for the team! maybe even three!

7 Likes