Polls! Polls. Polls? Polls?

races to rescue the bagel

you will be avenged, dear ranch-tainted bagel.

5 Likes

Here is your real arch-enemy. Vampire Condiment King of Earth R! He uses only ranch!

7 Likes

Okay!! That’s it! Earth R has gone too far and it’s all Earth-43’s fault!! The only reasonable course of action is to throw them into each other and let them destroy themselves! Any objections?

6 Likes

Nope.

Earth R shall be reborn in the aftermath. This time with bacon bits (and drawn by John Byrne to boot).

5 Likes

ah-hem

As there are no objections: prepare yourselves, denizens of Earth R and 43 - your demise is at hand.

6 Likes

11 HOURS 10 MINUTES UNTIL…

YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO…

pov

GET THOSE PANCAKES ON THE GRIDDLE!

OR BUY THEM LIKE ME!

including the poll tag because i’m a cheater!

9 Likes

That’s our biff!

oh, and @WingsOfAether? We are all undead. You think we will be killed by having dirt thrown at us from another universe? Besides, we have this guy protecting us from that kind of thing! (I told him about you and he said to say he can’t wait to meat you.)

6 Likes

is all the dcdome stuff gonna be on youtube or something after it happens?

6 Likes

great! at least you’re all lost in space now. Except for vampire me… I’ll just… make a quick and stealthy exit.

7 Likes

This is from the FAQs section of the FanDome website.

(From here: DC FanDome FAQs | DC)

7 Likes

That’s bs

3 Likes

I’m glad you said it :relaxed:

4 Likes

i don’t know, i think the exclusivity makes it more of an event! [gets pelted by tomatoes]

7 Likes

:tomato:
Yeah, you’re right but I just wish it wasn’t prerecorded so it felt more interactive or something :pleading_face:

8 Likes

*I think you misspelled “pies”

7 Likes

interactivity, you say? well have i got the show for you!

pov

6 Likes

i’m always doing that.

4 Likes

oh man @TravisMorgan psychically posted this in TIL

7 Likes

Earth R is just a giant planetary mass of ranch, whose landmasses float securely on endless vistas of ranch.

Any other planetary, celestial body careening into it would be covered in the planet’s heavenly deliciousness.

Earth R lives!

dips crispy bacon in ranch

3 Likes

This book needs to be in our library (yes it’s in one of the 100-Page Spectaculars, but I’m referring to its original form of release) so that more people can sink their fangs into it.

It’s bloody good, I tell ya.

4 Likes