• Too Much Cow Bell

0 voters

6 Likes

Click clack moo

6 Likes

Cows that type.

11:03pm 9/8/2020

8 Likes

I am driftin pg off to sleep against Kelex wishes…

• Take that, Kelex!
  • Wake up
  • Hose him!

0 voters

3 Likes

8 Likes

You shouldn’t force yourself to stay up…get some rest

7 Likes

I really hate cowbells!!!

6 Likes

Soon.

8 Likes

Maybe you’re just not cowbelling right?

5 Likes

I am not feeling all that talkative today, but I am around, checking in every now and then.

Our weather, that has been cooler than normal most of this summer, has decided to heat up, but at the same time, wildfires are going on in the eastern part of the state, so the air outside is rather toxic right now, so I have to keep my windows closed.

Even so, the air is a bit harsh to breath in my apartment right now. Fortunately, the usually ever-present chemical odors have stopped for the time being. Would ya know it, just as they stop (twisted dudes who live below me, and their pumping activities), the outside air goes bad, and thus I still have to breathe bad air.

So it goes.

Keeping myself busy though.

Not a good pic, but this is what I have been working on for the last few days.

20200908_184539_crop_rsc

One interesting note, today, I noticed there is a fishing pole in the picture, with a line leading to a bobber in the creek, but there is no fisherman in site, yet anyway.

You probably can’t make out the fishing pole in this picture though.

I have put puzzles together faster than this, but there are several factors in how fast a puzzle can be put together, and poor lighting early on was one. The lighting situation is a little better now, but still not ideal. Also, this is one of those puzzles with tricky shaped pieces, meant to make it harder to put together. It probably slows me down a little bit.

I am still on my day 4 of this project though. I can probably still make significantly more progress before I go to bed sometime early tomorrow (my time).

MACJR

8 Likes

No that’s a live shot game still going on

5 Likes

The stinks. Hope it gets better.
The puzzles looking nice though.

4 Likes

harfs down steak from said buffet

Yerf velkom! :+1:t2:

eats more steak

4 Likes

:eyes: Did I miss something?

I usually do.

5 Likes

only the ominous announcement that TheKateKane will soon be having red hair :blush: i’ll tag ya when i post the results!

13 Likes

I feel like I just went on a scavenger hunt for a fishing pole and lost. :man_shrugging: It’s looking good, though.

9 Likes

double gasp!

We’ll see your actual hair?!

7 Likes

oh yeah! :grin: no face reveal tho, sorry straight(ish) boys and any lesbians present :woman_shrugging:t2: i’ll take a picture of the back of it

11 Likes