Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls

For my birthday, I learned who John Wayne Gacy is :sob:

6 Likes

Horses!

6 Likes

Since you didnā€™t specify love with another person, I went with false !

5 Likes

Iā€™m a fan of it prepared in one specific form that I wonā€™t mention here, because I donā€™t trust the community at large not to turn it into a pervy joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Sheā€™s my fav Batgirl, and Iā€™m currently reading her run for the first time! If you ever wanna talk about it, @ me! Everyone else read it like a decade ago and Iā€™m lonely. :joy:

7 Likes

@CynicalPink @MisfitCMJ Now you reminded me of all the farm animals in beautiful Minnesota: cows, sheep, chickens, hogs, et cetera.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Who is that? sheā€™s super pretty. I want her hair color. :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Do you want her hair color, @Kelex?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

3 Likes

Whatā€™d you think? I was going to start this until I heard it wasnā€™t closed out yet. I didnā€™t want to get into anything that would keep me waiting for the next season. (I watched Erased instead).

4 Likes

I read up to the Bruce Wayne murderer issue and am now skipping through titles.

9:00pm 9/7/2020

4 Likes

Then read Superman: Up in the Sky and Superman: Man of Tomorrow.

Especially the latter. Iā€™m biased though, as it was my favorite of the April-debuting Digital First titles.

Also, Supermanā€™s in Justice League. Thereā€™s another non-Bendis point of a Superman fix for you. :clark_hv_4:

4 Likes

Thanks for the rec on Erased BTW. Iā€™m digging it.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s Margot Robbie (the DCEU Harley) as she appeared in The Legend of Tarzan.

She was the Jane to Alexander Skarsgardā€™s Tarzan.

7 Likes

Hooray!

Non-spoilery note in regard to the last 2 eps: The ending felt a bit rushed and def requires a little suspension of disbelief. I didnā€™t hate it, and it definitely didnā€™t spoil the ride overall, but it made some people super angry. So this is me asking for forgiveness in advance, in case you fall into that latter group. :pray:

4 Likes

Oh wow. I didnā€™t recognize her at all! Iā€™m not a perceptive potato.

4 Likes

Shame on yā€™all!!! Kelex does nothing but try and help yā€™all and this is how you treat Kelex??? How dare yā€™all!!!

3 Likes

Why? Because clowns are fun.

5 Likes

Kelex:

5 Likes