Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls (Vol. 6!)

Same! She had some really funny moments early on, but as the show went on, it felt like even she was sick of her schtick (and the character got mean).

5 Likes

I was a upset when she first leftā€¦but now I donā€™t even miss her

4 Likes

GD autocorrectā€¦

Iā€™d turn it off, but there are occasions where itā€™s useful.

To paraphrase Leia Organa: ā€œIt has its uses. Not many, but it does have them.ā€

5 Likes

You are 3/4 out of your damn mind. :hugs:

6 Likes

I agree. She became unbearable towards the end. That bus scene was hilarious though.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can confirm, Sprite Zero burns the nostrils more than Diet Coke, in case you were curious.

4 Likes

Donā€™t click on any of the links on the warning email. Go directly to Spotify. You can see the locations you have logged in from. If a weird one pops up, change your password and then contact Spotify. Also might be a good idea to change passwords at other places as well.

5 Likes

Same! Iā€™m thinking of stuffing some cold pizza in my foodhole.

What about a Costume Day at C and Vā€™s? You could doā€¦Doctor Who (that rhymed, wheee!) and I could beā€¦a Talon.

6 Likes

Umm Iā€™m actually completely out of my damn mind thank you very much

6 Likes
  • 90 degrees with no A.C.
  • 10 degrees with no heat

0 voters

#poll

7 Likes

aww thanks guys for the tips! but itā€™s some setting I never turned off that emails me everytime I log into spotify or something. Every time I log into my work computer it says new login in united states but on sunday it said Malaysia! so I changed my password but itā€™s still scary

8 Likes

Iā€™ve done both. The heat and humidity damaged hundreds of dollars worth of trades and wall art. The cold just froze the water in the toilet tank. They were both very uncomfortable, but the cold didnā€™t cost me anything.

8 Likes

You can always cover up more and more to stay warm, but there are only so many things you can take off to get cool. :thinking:

6 Likes

As a desert dweller, Iā€™m amazed at people who wear hoodies and/or sweaters and the like when itā€™s 90 degrees or more out.

8 Likes

I didnā€™t preclude fans so you could have those.

4 Likes

Hmm, I was born in a desert. Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

4 Likes

What a mind-twizzler! That was hard, and I might take back my voteā€¦

90 degrees with no AC isnā€™t horrible, depending on the humidity, which, in my case, is very low.

5 Likes

This is actually really dangerous!!!

9 Likes

As a temperate mountain dwellerā€¦ everything sucks!

8 Likes

Maybe if they all huddle together they can survive?

7 Likes