Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

PICK! YOUR! POISON! #poll

7 Likes

Pigtails for the win!

11 Likes

a lot of batsuits

7 Likes

Who do you ship Dick Grayson with???

• Team Starfire
  • Team Batgirl
  • Team Justice

0 voters

#poll

10 Likes

Barbara Gordon.

7:02pm 9/2/2020

10 Likes

I normally say starfire, but usually it’s really just anybody not Barbara :rofl:… I hate the ship a lot less than I used to (I might actually be starting to like it a little thanks to the community lol), but it doesn’t really work for me… they’ve always had more of a sibling bond…

10 Likes

Yeah I agree with the siblings bond. For what I’ve scene with there ship it’s nice and has had sweet moments but the I enjoy when they have that good brother sister bond.

9 Likes

In personal opinion, they work better separate as well…

7 Likes

i voted Barb, but someone, maybe @CynicalPink?, made a good argument once that Barb would eventually outgrow Richard

#TeamPigtails!

8 Likes

Hello Friends!

• DC is the Best
  • DC is the Bestest

0 voters

8 Likes

It could just be me…but I never really got the brother/sister vibes from them

9 Likes

Who Wore It Best? #poll

• shazam-dr-sivana
  • main-qimg-f214319905b9632a6769a86f2ff36e97

0 voters

10 Likes

Not me! Actually, where I’m at in the Devin Grayson’s run of the Nightwing series, they just broke up, more or less, because she’s kind of outgrown him. I dunno. I think it’s balogna and forced drama and I don’t like it!

12 Likes

Me neither. Well, not back in the 2004 and under days. I don’t know what those crazy batkids are up to in this decade. :eyes: Where I’m at, I get way more of a sister vibe between Babs and Tim and Cass.

11 Likes

Definitely Hugo

6 Likes

(Sorry sivanna…)

6 Likes

Good grief! I didn’t realize I was in a different polls thread. I saw biff @ me and jumped right in. Now I’m dizzy and feel like I’ve landed in Oz.

11 Likes

the polls are spreading!!!

9 Likes

It’s because we didn’t socially distance!

13 Likes

Thinking about it. I think brother sister was a bit strong. More of a cousin thing is what I get like Kal and Kara

8 Likes