Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

i really like the Titans version, but as soon as i decided to include the drunk pirate uncle version from Injustice, it was no contest

9 Likes

Of those choices, Arrowverse.

Overall, I strongly prefer him in Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons, as well as Young Justice.

8 Likes

It was between Arrowverse and Titans for me, but I just think the Arrowverse did such a great job of showing his anti-hero side, not just his villain side

7 Likes

…let’s pretend those are Dathstrick

8 Likes

M’kay. The night is young afterall, so why not?

8 Likes

i just don’t get why they gave Wintergreen the better Deathstroke mask!

8 Likes

you know what, i said arrowverse at first, but while dathstrick may not have a good costume or weapons or an actor or an adaptation to be in, by god he has spirit

9 Likes

and his armor’s made of 100% post-consumer circus peanuts!

index

9 Likes

Same

5 Likes

Co-signed. #TeamDathstrick :laughing:

7 Likes

Is my doctor right that I went through “extreme body changes” over Thanksgiving?
Before

After

• Yes
  • No, the camera adds 39 years, a few hundred LBs, 8 inches height, organ failures, and a sex change
  • Just blame Clark for breaking your hands over and over.

0 voters

8 Likes

I somehow gained 5 pounds, from literally only eating 2 meals in the past two days! We ate thanksgiving supper, and then leftovers yesterday for supper. And I only had one helping on each day.
The world is broken, and I think I’m stuck in the mirror dimension. :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

I suggest working it off by doing 7 million reverse one handed clapping push-ups.

7 Likes

ugh, man, I was only going to do 6 million.
Do I really need that extra million? :thinking: :rofl:

8 Likes

No.

8 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Superman’s 3rd & 4th Best Villains! #poll

(art by Boky44 on DeviantArt)
(why aren’t there more pictures of Superman’s rogues gallery?)
(get on that, DC!!!)

• Doomsday
  • Mr. Mxyzptlk
  • Metallo
  • Brainiac
  • Parasite
  • Zod
  • Zack Snyder
  • Superboy Prime
  • Toyman
  • Bizarro
  • Mongul
  • Livewire
  • Cyborg Superman
  • Eradicator
  • Manchester Black

0 voters

8 Likes

I would have said Zack Snyder as a joke, but honestly he doesn’t deserve such a prestigious moniker.

Also, does Darkseid count?

10 Likes

i took it for granted that Darkseid and Lex Luthor would be the top 2, but i included Pink + Yellow Darkseid as a protest vote!

9 Likes