Check out the book, as I’m sure you’ll like it even more.
Well, now that saves some money in my pull, because I had it on there. That and Batman: World, which I would imagine is at least 10 bucks given the page count. I’m beginning to form a plan of action. Anything in cannon, I continue to pull because I can’t wait six months, anything else that releases day and date, I’ll read here. Except Black Label. I’ll still pull those. Unless of course they end up day and date?
Things like that save me money, too.
Let’s be honest though, that saved money will go to DC at some point, and more likely sooner than later.
So much for saved $.
Yeah my bad should’ve clarified. I know I’m going to be extremely busy around your birthday so…it’s a pre instead of a belated Happy Birthday haha…
Batman '89 #2 is out this week. Have you read the issue yet, and if so what’d you think?
- I have read it, and it was even better than #1.
- I have read it, and I liked it as much as #1.
- I haven’t read it, but I will, and soon.
- I haven’t read it, but I will when it comes to DCUI.
Hello wonderful people of the Polls!
If someone walked up to you and said “How about that Bruce Timm, huh?”, what would be your reaction?
- Bruce Timm is a comic and animation GOD. He’s a Founding Father of the DCAU that’s endlessly fascinating to watch/listen to/read about. I love the guy and his contributions to DC.
- Who’s Bruce Timm?
I feel like we need a third option of “I like his stuff with Paul Dini otherwise no thank you!”.
Gasp and gadzooks! Why “no thank you!” when sans Dini?
I feel like without Dini he lacks heart. Batman and Harley Quinn being a prime example of this. There’s some weird choices in that one.
not to mention lacking the good sense not to constantly try to pair Bruce and Babs, which has not stopped being creepy
Everyone makes mistakes, TimmGod is no different.
The only thing I never liked was Batman Beyond. The animated stuff from the last decade I haven’t seen (I have less than no interest in Batman and Harley) so I can’t rate them.
I think all his DC comic work has been written with Paul Dini.
- Mistah J
Batman Day is tomorrow, September 18th. Are you excited for it, and are you doing anything to celebrate The Caped Crusader’s special day?
- I’m absolutely excited, and jonesin’ for my fix of that Batman mix! I’ll be reading Batman/Batman-related comics as I watch my favorite Batman movie/TV show and/or play my favorite video game to star The World’s Greatest Detective.
- I’m excited, and will likely read a couple comics and maybe watch something to ring in the day with.
- Definitely hyped, but I’m not sure how I’ll ring in The Dark Knight’s day yet.
- Batman Day’s great, but when will Wonder Woman Day and Justice League Day come back? I miss them, as they were a lot of fun.
- I like Batman, but does he really need a holiday? Aren’t the gadgets, vehicles, money, women, allies, Multiverse-spanning adventures and 80+ years of stories in all manner of entertainment mediums enough?
- I’m not interested in Batman Day.
- “Batman, you say?” I haven’t heard of this “Batman”, my dear fellow.
- Great! I’d green light another round.
- He’s fine but needs a better costume.
- No thank you.
The movie wasn’t great, but I think it gets dumped on more than is fair, and I feel like the cast wasn’t really its problem.