Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

i have to admit the tumbler grew on me, in spite of myself. i’m much more forgiving of Nolan’s movies following…what happened after

6 Likes

There’s hate enough in my heart for all live action depictions of Batman since the new millennium.

7 Likes

BTW. De-tick Batcow.

7 Likes

Favorite Jean Paul Valley Batman Costume! #poll

Azbats 1.0

Azbats 2.0

Azbats w/ Inflammation (2.1?)

• Red
  • I HATE THEM ALLLLLL

0 voters

7 Likes

while i was doing my trademark rigorous research, i happened upon this fan art

d60ks4c-5b1188e3-f270-4b43-8713-400f1f10bb4d

i don’t recognize the 2nd, gray-ish suit. does anyone else?

8 Likes

The first one’s mask looks better, but kind of the point of the whole outfit is that it’s overdesigned and increasingly un-Batman-like, so I’m torn.

Huh. That’s new to me, too.

5 Likes

I have to think on that one!

6 Likes

Is is just me or does he look like a Transformer? At the very least it makes a statement!

6 Likes

With AzBats I like the Dark multiverse one the most. But the inflammation one looks cool :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

cyborgpoint

i was just about to put out a missing person’s report on you!

7 Likes

i’m thinking it’s the artist’s own invention, like the red suit with the 1.0 mask.

hey, like the movie ones! you’re right!

6 Likes

I chose the D.E.O, but in all honesty, I prefer the D.M.A. (Department of Metahuman Affairs) because it’s where the lovely lady in white on the below cover worked for a while:

8 Likes

We’re now well past the halfway mark into 2021. What honest grade would you give the overall DC brand (which consists of publishing, movies, TV, home video releases, video games and merchandising) at this point in the year?

• A+. My DC experience in 2021 has been incredibly fun and entertaining, and I have no complaints. You rock DC! Keep up the great work, WarnerMedia, Warner Brothers Consumer Products and all related companies!
  • A-. 2021 has been pretty good for the DC brand, so far. A few bumps in the road here and there (just like every year), but overall, I’ve been a very happy fan and am highly excited for what the rest of the year will offer.
  • A. I wouldn’t go the plus or minus route, but DC is definitely getting a solid “A” from me, all the same.
  • B+. There have been issues, but I like where the ship is heading.
  • B-. There have been many issues, but I feel the ship is still on-course, mostly.
  • B. No major issues really, but I feel things are only just above “average”, at best.
  • C+: It’s what Ralphie Parker got on his paper in A Christmas Story (which, like DC, is owned by Warner Brothers) and is the grade DC deserves right now. I like what they’re doing, but I also feel there’s room for a lot of improvement.
  • C-. The above, except I feel there’s room for a ton of improvement.
  • C. Average experiences earn average marks.
  • Grades D-F summarized: DC, you can and should be doing better. I am not a happy fan, right now.

0 voters

6 Likes

BatmoAdams

The Batmoneal

8 Likes

I was trying to decide between an A and B so I went A-

7 Likes

:star_struck: #canon

5 Likes

I’d say A. Great stuff all round enjoying everything from movies comics and game etc. there’s been bumps via pandemic and such but just like any it happens so a nice solid Ayyy :+1:

8 Likes

I’m feeling generous, so A+.

• Superman & Lois
  • Zack Snyder’s Justice League
  • Wonder Woman 1984
  • The Suicide Squad looks to be a lot of fun.
  • McFarlane starting to show some variety outside the Bat family, and producing awesome figures at that. Also, DC collectors items are showing no signs of slowing down, generally speaking. Lots of great new stuff in the works.
  • A newfound focus on my favorite character. Between the aforementioned Superman & Lois, a rather epic storyline brewing in the comics, Superman Red & Blue, Superman & the Authority, upcoming Superman vs Lobo, upcoming Superman 1978, movie and animated show in development, upcoming Injustice movie (even if it’s douchebag Supes)… just a great time to be a Superman fan and excited for what we have and what’s to come.
  • Infinite Frontier is a pretty nice status quo shakeup that I’m enjoying. Bruce is downgraded to millionaire, Clark is soon to be off world, and Jon is taking over for him. Diana is kicking it up with the Gods. Hippolyta and Black Adam are in the League. An upgraded Darkseid is looming over everything. Fun times.
  • Multiple Eisner awards. Congrats to the creators.
  • Superman & Lois.

Generally speaking, very happy with DC at the moment.

11 Likes

So…you like Superman and Lois, yes? I wasn’t sure. :wink:

I agree with your points. Any negatives I’ve associated with the brand this year have been fairly miniscule, when compared to how overwhelmingly fantastic (and then some) the positives of the year have been, thus far.

7 Likes

There have been negatives, but it’s no fun focusing on those now is it? Besides, it feels like the internet spends a lot of time talking about them anyway :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes