Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

ends in August, should I pencil in a reread sometime next winter for Club JLA?

6 Likes

The only reason I hesitate to put it as the best is because Swamp Thing is 10 issues and it started in March. That book is phenomenal IMO. But with 10 issues, it’s longer than a traditional mini series, but usually stories aren’t categorized as a maxi unless they’re 12 issues. So that’s why I’ve had a hard time with this poll. But if ST is what we generally refer to as a “mini”, then I’ll go with that book. Crime Syndicate is awesome though for sure. Better than expected​:four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Could be great, but I’m just not that interested. I apparently miss out on a lot of good stuff that way, but what can I say? I like what I like :joy:.

7 Likes

You can pencil it in for sometime next Spring, and…there just might be 1 or 2 other Crime Syndicate-related gems that precede it. :partying_face:

6 Likes

xrebellion5

bl2xwrb1
  • xdp6
  • xdpc4
  • xdpc6

0 voters

#poll #doom-patrol #doom-patrol-club #art #BB

8 Likes

Poor Larry. :cry:

8 Likes

he should grow a beard

6 Likes

When You Get Punched #poll

• serie_awkkkkk

• serie_bloop

• serie-flrbbbbb

• serie_glipp

• serie_glurpp

• serie_pam

• serie_powie

• serie_sock

• serie_swish

• serie_vronk

• serie_zlopp

0 voters

8 Likes
6 Likes

IT’S HAPPENlNG

giphy

8 Likes

ughhhh Comixology says digital August 10th

6 Likes

Would you live in Gotham next to a toxic chemical plant for free rent and a 1,000 dollar a week stipend??? Also you can’t keep the money if you move…

• Absolutely…more money for Funkos
  • Sure…what’s the worst that could happen???
  • Not even for a million dollars…money means nothing if you are dead

0 voters

#poll

9 Likes

I am rich, so that money is pennies in my pockets. Knowing Gotham the chemicals will turn me into a super villain.

9 Likes

You rock @AK_Bandit! :smiley: :+1: Thx for the Comixology heads up Mr. @biff_pow. :smiley: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

If something does happen, the chances of me getting superpowers is high so maybe that’s incentive. The chance that it would instead turn me into a terrifying monster is higher but at least I’d get to meet Batman!

11 Likes

That is very true

8 Likes

i guess it depends on who the art director was for the chemical plant

maybe

maybe

no

10 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Good morning my fellow polls people!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire