Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

The way I figure it, nobody was doin’ leg day in the 90s.

9 Likes
Who Plays Victor Fries In A 1970s Era Darker Toned Batman Movie? (This Film Features The Original B’Man66 Series Cast)

0 voters

10 Likes

Ooo- I like this @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx. :+1:

9 Likes

Solid take. Same here- Wallach’s got a wlieyness about him that would suit the darkere tone of the film.

9 Likes

:smiley: :hugs: Thank you Sir!

9 Likes

Such good selections!

x891

9 Likes

Instead of movie how about an old fashioned tv mini series like Centennial or Roots.

I’m thinking Jose Ferrer for Ra’s al Ghul, Robert Wagner for Two-Face, Jaclyn Smith for Silver St. Cloud and let’s go for broke and have Jane Fonda as Poison Ivy.

10 Likes

@CaptainYesterday- Smith as Silver St. Cloud is inspired casting :+1:(could also see her in the role of Julie Madison). Wagner would def be interesting as Harvey as well.

I’m liking Ferrer as an option but I still think the role of the Demon’s Head during the
1970s/80s eras belongs to this late legend.

11 Likes

Yep, Omar Sharif was another name I’d consider.

9 Likes

Okay, Eli Wallach is a heavy hitter for sure, but George Sanders’ Mr. Freeze had such chilling good manners and cultured bedside manner . . . I’ll go with Mr. Sanders’ adept range in stretching nuance, which would add greatly to the atmosphere in a gritty 70s era film.

10 Likes

obviously this calls for a Three Ra’ses miniseries spinoff

11 Likes

The Demon, Return of the Demon and Revenge of the Demon

10 Likes

YES. Just like all those mid 90s mini-series about Amy Fisher! :laughing: :rofl: Oh, wait no- nevermind. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Oooo, who are gonna play the Ropers? Ya know the landlords of the Lazarus Palms Apartments?

9 Likes

you’ll have to watch the HBO prestige format series The Six Ropers to find out!

9 Likes

:rofl: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

What a call back! :white_heart: :boom:

x902

8 Likes

Big Drew B. fan here. :grinning:

549dc80a1b74e_-_drew-barrymore-s-60s-strands-lg

11 Likes

Oh my gosh same