Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

mine’s a stealth pro-Wally/anti-Barry vote

which is a double stealth pro-Waid/anti-Johns vote

9 Likes

Which would you rather work at

• Bank in Gotham
  • Car Wash in Atlantis

0 voters

#poll

9 Likes

I agree with half.

6 Likes

Whoops :grimacing:

Which would you rather work at

• Bank in Gotham
  • Car Wash in Atlantis

0 voters

#poll

That was awkward :flushed:

10 Likes

It was fine. Could happen to anybody.

6 Likes

Hey everybody- the DC History Club along with Harley’s Crew are co-hosting a spiffy WAL for Batman Returns this Monday! (Dec 13th) Always amazing peeps Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae and amazing DC comics history maven @msgtv have lined up this fun shindig with a scavenger hunt and a B’Man Returns quiz along with the fun to be had while hanging out with all the super cool peeps who’ll be there. Here’s the deets-

Stop in if you can- it’s gonna’ be fun!
:smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew: :dc_history_club:

14 Likes

This is true, and we’re going to drop clues to the quiz during the WAL

12 Likes

A while ago, I texted this to my dad:

His analysis was, quote: “Can’t decide whether that’s like really good or really bad or really good bad or really bad good.”

Now, you shall decide:

• Really good.
  • Really bad.
  • Really good bad.
  • Really bad good.

0 voters

10 Likes

Mine was a clear decisive Pro Barry/Wally/ Waid/ Johns vote.

7 Likes

Very specific audience XD

8 Likes

it’s been a long time since we’ve done one but i think now’s a good time for a WELCOME @TheMidKnightSon POLLLLLLL

Is Batman Smelly? #poll

• Like a brand new vinyl shower curtain and sweat. The suit has poor breathability as part of his grim grittiness.
  • OCD Alfred Febreezes the suit diligently and sneaks Glade plug-ins into the utility belt.

0 voters

10 Likes

Thanks man :+1:

9 Likes

rigged

8 Likes

Yay @TheMidKnightSon! :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

I know…Alfred doesn’t have OCD

8 Likes

I bet is all Febreezy at the beginning of the night but by the end it smells dreadful. Febreeze doesn’t last that long!

7 Likes

I am covered in batsweat in a spandex costume. Of course I smell bad. I once knocked out Joker, because my stench overwhelmed him. Another time I beat Darkseid, because he smelled me and then immediately fainted. Clark still believes I beat him by just punching him in the face.

8 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

This is the way. :+1:

11 Likes

now wait just a gosh darn minute!!! There’s a difference between being a neat freak and having OCD!

Oh who am I kidding, Alfred probably has both!

6 Likes