Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition!

Why would she call Batman Bruce?..

8 Likes

Ummmm…no reason :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

7 Likes

I’M HURTING MY OWN BRAIN SO I’MMA MAKE A POLL
So, the definition of hardly as an adverb is “scarcely (used to qualify a statement by saying that it is true to an insignificant degree).” But “Not hardly” means the exact same as “Hardly” so it’s not a double negative. But what if you tried making it a triple negative? “Not not hardly” the “not hardly” could be turned to just “hardly” so then we’re left with “not hardly” which is the same as “hardly”
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE???

• Yes (Please say why)
  • No (Please say why not)
  • ???

0 voters

Sorry for not being DC related, but I just gave myself a headache and most you guys are real smart

8 Likes

It does???

7 Likes

It does! :sob:

7 Likes

Also don’t forget to check the Dynamic Duos Meta Madhouse Tournament!!!

8 Likes

“Not hardly” sounds like a colloquialism. One of those things like “I could care less” that people have mangled by saying the opposite of what they mean.

(Also, I don’t know if you’re able to get into the Iceberg Lounge yet (the restrictions on that make no sense, so I don’t blame you if not), but there’s a general Polls topic in there.)

7 Likes

Shameless plug

7 Likes

I worked/working very hard on this

7 Likes

I am able to get into Iceberg Lounge, but I didn’t think to look for a general polls, so that’s my bad :sweat_smile: I could prolly just delete this poll and move it there, but that’s too much effort so I won’t unless I get in trouble

8 Likes

I recommend checking it out sometime anyways (it’s the inspiration for this thread). It’s not going half as fast as it used to, but it’s still going on the 12th version.

7 Likes

Pretty sure it’s all of them and none of them at the same time.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I made it multiple choice :joy:

7 Likes

my head hurts too

8 Likes

Lol :kite_man_hell_yeah: Believe it. We all worked hard and we want to play w/ our DC fam! :purple_heart: So here’s another plug, y’all! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s TWICE the madness this year!
Everyone is welcome.

10 Likes

and yall did an awesome job!

9 Likes

THAWWWWWNE

11 Likes

Hardly​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Who is Bruce? Sounds like a cool guy.

8 Likes

Screenshot_2021-03-05_03-34-09