Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

It’s… okay. Bendis is… Bendis.

8 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns. Did y’all miss me?

• No
  • Of course not
  • I thought you would be gone gone for longer
  • I hoped you were gone for good.
  • This poll is perfectly fair, and I’m happy to be a part of it.

0 voters

8 Likes

sits in his chair, Sigmund Freud-style and flips a page over on his legal pad

Mmhmm, mmhmm. Go on…

7 Likes

Welcome back!

7 Likes

We didn’t need new characters. There are only 384 Legionaries.

8 Likes

Of course I’m glad you’re back!

8 Likes

Weren’t there at one time only so many Pokemon, too? As Batman said 30 years ago this month, “Things change.”

BTW, you like my Freud? The glasses rub a bit, but the glue-on beard I found in the Ben Franklin stockroom sticks like a pro! :nerd:

The tweed jacket is pretty slick too, I find.

models said jacket in a nearby mirror

11 Likes

Doesn’t seem like a day can pass on a DC forum without running into a Bendis diss (rhyme unintentional). I promise next time I really like someone’s work I will make sure it gets forum MHG o approval first :joy:.

I joke, my friend. I know you’re more neutral on the topic. It’s just that quote up there… it kinda sums up the anti-Bendis rhetoric I see pretty well; made me chuckle.

10 Likes

You know, if we ever meet at a Fan Event or some other DCUI-related function, we should each wear shirts emblazoned with the following:

“Team Bendi:superman:

We’d find each other easily and express our overall acceptance of Bendis’ Superman at the same time. Wunderbar! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Must admit. I like Bendis’ LOSH (especially the current story with the JL; good stuff), but can only name a couple, and still am not sure who’s who when I see them on the page. Too many of ‘em for my overworked brain to keep track of.

9 Likes

Dude, I’m down!

I wonder what kind of attention we’d attract from the crowd :joy:

8 Likes

I did too. It was fun.

Booyah! :0_cyborg:

Good, I would hope. As a 6’ 3", 200+ lbs feller, I like to think I’d model a “Team Bendi:superman:” shirt pretty darn nicely, if I may say so. :sunglasses:

Oh! We could do a Laverne and Shirley skit!

“Shameel, shamahzel (and yes, I know those spellings are likely incredibly inaccurate), Bendis Superman fans incorporated!”

sees moro cross his arms and turn his head from left to right

A for ambition, yeah? :man_shrugging:t2:

moro nods

Damn right. :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t dislike Bendis. He makes a lot of creative decisions I don’t like. He’s 50/50 for me. I wasn’t trying to dis him.

8 Likes

:eyes:

Sounds like a bad tik-tok video that could potentially go viral, especially if you are in-shape as your description sounds. My shape is… round.

Yeah how about just regular ol’ S shirts :rofl:

9 Likes

You guys better wear lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of body armor.

8 Likes

I know bud, I know :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I said as much in my post. Apologies if I came across a bit snarky there. Wasn’t my intention.

10 Likes

Nah, you’ve got our back, Bats.

8 Likes

Oh, yeah…total Schwarzenegger, here. :grin:

slaps the belly fat he’d like to burn off

You bet, Maria. :nerd:

I am tall and muscular, just not…that muscular. Yet. :wink:

Super, man!

9 Likes

Try fighting supervillains. Nothing burns the belly fat like Joker stabbing me in the stomach.

10 Likes

sits back and thinks “Zod, Luthor in his power armor, Silver Banshee, Parasite, Metallo, Monguls I and II, Equus, Maxima and oh yes, Doomsday.” while counting them out on his fingers

Yep, kicking super villain ass does a body good! :muscle:t2:

9 Likes