Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

I have made a vow with myself to not buy anymore new comics (except finish off the Slott SM storyline and Darkwing Duck). As of late all they have been doing is making me frustrated. so, I have decided to focus on collecting back issues.

11 Likes

I do not read many new comics, but I will be reading 4 this week. I got to stay up to date on my Ninja Turtles.

11 Likes

I love Sampere’s art and think Tom King can provide a much needed shakeup for Wonder Woman, so I’m excited to see what they bring. Steelworks is another book I look forward to; expanding the Super Family offerings is always welcome.

10 Likes

Dr. Mid-Nite and Green Arrow are stuck together with nobody else around. How long until they kill each other?

• Exactly One Second.
  • Way Less than One Second

0 voters

10 Likes

UX6h

9 Likes

they need to bring me him back to play Brainiac

shaq-coroca

11 Likes

I’ve always thought it was Max Lord secretly pulling their strings.

8 Likes

Likewise.

I like what I’ve read of Cloonan and Conrad’s WW run well-enough, but it definitely drags at times, no doubt. A new team is definitely welcome, especially in regards to Sampere as he was the absolute best thing about Dark Crisis.

Of course, the YouTube and social media comic pundits that piss and moan about comics (yet quite clearly don’t actually read them) will get their shorts in a bunch over King writing Wonder Woman.

“Tom King? Oh my godddddddddddddddddddddd!”

Oh, people who complain about comics they don’t read and only react to headlines as if they do read comics.

Anyway

My question for Messrs. King and Sampere: Will Yara Flor be featured in their run?

An even more pertinent inquiry: Will Yara get a new solo gig during Dawn of DC?

As Bob Kane’s wife said in 1995, “Gotham must know!”

9 Likes

Do you have to bring that mace everywhere?

0 voters

11 Likes

Do you have a subscription to DCUI or DCUI Ultra?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

11 Likes

How else am I supposed to read The Dark Knight Returns 999,999,999,999,999 times a week.

10 Likes

Buy it in trade. If your going to read it that many times you dont have time for anything else therefore instead of 7.99 a month ( guessing on the price here) you could spend 20.00 (again guessing) and never have to buy anything again.

10 Likes

If you had it hardcopy…

9 Likes

:flushed:

Is this really @MatthewHecht ?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If not, who’s imposterizing him? :thinking:

11 Likes

I am protecting him. This is the last thing anybody would suspect. It will also give Lexxie a good laugh.

11 Likes

the photographer didn’t let him finish

6b09e0cc94bd08561cd6e0c4291a18dc2c9d8d83

14 Likes

No, I am Superman’s best friend

10 Likes

but you’re not Clark Kent’s best friend! you’re battling it out in the #2 spot with Jimmy Olsen!

10 Likes

Please. He is a pal. I am part of the Shazamily with Clark.

10 Likes

I had one. Was planning to renew but all this ultra stuff has me confused and I’m not happy with price. I’ll probably still get it again eventually.

To those that have it, is Ultra worth it?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t have it so… Nice weather where you are?

0 voters

10 Likes