Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Get some well-deserved rest @capo-mage! We’ll be here when you get back - take your time and I hope you have a healthy recovery. :hugs:

14 Likes

Ty @Shayera.Hol @DC89 @TheBatgirlofNML !!! Just happened to catch these b4 I jump off. Ty already to all. Seriously, u don’t have to say anything cuz I’ll just feel bad when I finally get to em & realize I left u hanging for a few months on a ty lol. I get it tho. You’re just saying good luck. I guess I’m the one putting pressure on myself to answer. Ty all. I do want to know how to add that icon eventually after my name? I feel it might be the part that says “custom status not set?” But, all I can get it to do is set a reminder & idk what it even is lol. Oh well. Got plenty of time to get that done.
THANKS EVERYONE FROM HERE ON OUT…I definitely feel the love :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Whenever you get a chance, you can find more information about the new status function in the following thread. :point_down: :smile:

13 Likes

Ok. Ty @Shayera.Hol so I was in the right spot. That makes sense why they were asking what I wanted to say? I was like idk? I just want an icon lol. Immensely helpful ty. That’s everything even someone like me needs to know.

13 Likes

Ty @Jitsu sorry I hadn’t found that yet. Just got a chance to jump on for a bit. Nurse is eyeballing me already. Bout time for more fun physical therapy duh? I said rehab & I majored in a physical therapy course…no wonder I didn’t make it haha!!!

11 Likes

Donald Faison is Booster Gold and Zach Braff should be Ted Kord with John C McGinley as Dan Garrett

12 Likes

The best of the Office Space Bobs definitely needs to be in a DC movie.

@capo-mage I hope you get to feeling better ASAP! As Red Green says, “I’m pullin’ for ya.” :superman_hv_3:

8 Likes

Since we live in the darkest timeline, it will probably be one of the Paul brothers.

They’re young, popular, blond, athletic, constantly crave attention and money, and have the acting ability of a peanut. One of them would be perfect for WBD.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that @capo-mage , rest, recover and get well soon. Can’t wait to have you back.

11 Likes

speedy healing @capo-mage

10 Likes

@Vroom @RexRebel @cellardweller115 ty so much!!! I’m home doing the at home physical therapy now. Then I go for next surgery next Wed. This will be healed b4 my next surgery…obviously. But next one is going to be 2mos + recovery time. I appreciate the well wishes. It’s going better then I could have imagined. It always goes wrong, not this time!!! Everything so far has been way better than expected…much love to everyone. Ty :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

14 Likes

@capo-mage

Get better, friend. Positive thoughts and prayers sent your way.

11 Likes

Ty @moro cyber-love to u all!!!

12 Likes

who loves alfred the most

• dick grayson
  • jason todd

0 voters

10 Likes

I mean, 100% is 100%. The better question, out of the whole Batfam, who loves Alfred the least (it’s Damian).

12 Likes

not really tho

9 Likes

download (88)
download (87)
download (86)

11 Likes

9 Likes

This poll is incorrect because there is no option for “Me, I do”.

13 Likes

Is the Long Halloween animated movie a sequel to the animated Year One movie?

• Yes
  • No
  • If you want it to be
  • No clue
  • Haven’t seen Year One
  • Haven’t seen the Long Halloween
  • Haven’t seen either

0 voters

9 Likes