Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Jason’s hair, especially with a white streak, is great, but it cannot match the amaze of Steph “Sonic the Blonde Hedgehog” Brown.

15 Likes

This. :point_up: :point_up: Hair that defies all logic wins.

13 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart: :+1:

9 Likes

I had to vote for Steph (sorry LadyBat @TheWifeOfJasonTodd :hugs:). JT’s grey streak is indeed super cool but Steph’s did was on super point when she was :00_robin:

And she still looks great to this day!
:00_batgirl_cass_cain:

15 Likes

I don’t blame you. Nobody can pull off the froof! that is Stephanie Brown’s Robin hair quite like she can.

13 Likes

18 Likes

IKR? #FroofEnergy

12 Likes

14 Likes

That’s because Jason is able to just run his fingers thru his hair and it’s done. It doesn’t need effort. It’s just that cool. :grin:

8 Likes

Well… you’re not wrong there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Jason. That white streak is a selling point. Rogue got nothing on.

9 Likes

Zod, Faora and Harley.

9 Likes
Would you have Watched the Proposed Batman/Superman movie Starring George Clooney and Nick Cage?
  • Yes
  • Take my Money
  • I am Building a Time Machine Right Now!
  • “This is why Superman Works Alone”
  • This Poll is Perfectly Fair, and I’m Happy to be a Part of it.

0 voters

9 Likes

By Segal do you mean Marshall Erickson himself, Jason Segel?

7 Likes

Of the choices below, who would make for the best live-action Booster Gold in a movie?

• Nathan Fillion. Cast Alan Tudyk as the Ted Kord Blue Beetle, and let’s get Blue and Gold in front of the cameras, baby!
  • Jason Segel. Sarah Marshall was the past, while Booster Gold is the future.

0 voters

9 Likes

Booster Gold: You just got slapped.

8 Likes

Your favorite of the below choices that star or co-star Booster Gold:

• Booster Gold v1 (1985-1987)
  • Justice League Quarterly
  • Justice League America
  • Extreme Justice
  • Formerly Known as the Justice League
  • JLA Classified
  • Booster Gold v2 (2007-2011)
  • Justice League: Generation Lost
  • Time Masters: Vanishing Point
  • Justice League International (New 52)
  • Generations
  • Blue and Gold
  • DC vs. Vampires: All-Out War

0 voters

7 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I’ve been off since last Tuesday cuz of surgery- & I’ll only be able to pop in here & there over the next 2 mos. The further along, the more I’ll be able to pop in. Just cuz be less post-op things to do the further down the road I get. Don’t want to get too detailed. Just a reminder-& here’s as good a spot as any. Since I haven’t really told anyone. I will be trying to get on here whenever. But, if I’m really late responding. Apologies. I’m not even going to try to catch up until I’m fully healed & can. But, I promise I will respond when I see it. Apologies to any whom I’ve acted out of character towards. Just anxiety of a pretty major surgery then other family members having problems is I think the least amount of info I can manage. So, hopefully I delivered my message, nobody’s so upset they can’t function lol, -& I didn’t say anything that requires an are u ok? I’m so sorry to hear etc. I know you’re all great people & care. So, I’ll just assume u do & if u don’t just pretend, cuz I’m not aware u don’t like me, or want me to not pull, thru ok . I’m hoping there’s no hoping I don’t pull thru people out there? If So, fair is fair. You can absolutely hope I don’t make it if u want? Lol.

10 Likes

Feel better soon @capo-mage. :hugs:

12 Likes

What 89 said. Take your time, we get it.

11 Likes