Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Only 3 of these are any good.

10 Likes

They tried to instill selfish values into Clark and thwart Superman’s career! (Personally I think they were Lexcorp androids.)

13 Likes

Well that’s why it’s a poll, so you can vote

10 Likes

Good poll, but I think you misspelled Jolly Ranchers as “Lex Luthor”, and Rock Monster as “Doomsday”.

12 Likes

Should have been “Toyman” and “Nuclear Man” respectively.

11 Likes

It was either that or Willy Wonka.

10 Likes

Black Manta and Orm are good, but Dr. Sivana and Faora are the only two I’d consider great.

9 Likes

I forgot Martian Identity Thief Pervert (Justice League Snyder Cut)

11 Likes

[Placeholder for a perfect Amanda Waller GIF when i get home internet back again]

9 Likes

I’m hoping Cara Delevingne returns as Enchantress. I dug her in the part.

LOVED Faora Ul in MOS. :00_superman1:

Fun Fact: LittleSis89 is pretty much Antje Traue’s doppleganger. #Twins

And Kristin Wiig ABSOLUTELY must return as Cheetah. :+1:

14 Likes

Haven’t seen MoS or either SS yet (don’t judge, I’m trying but don’t want to pay for HOBO max).

Deathstroke, Black Manta and that annoying kid who kept ignoring everyone by sucking (not sure whether this is Adam Smasher or Amon but I stand by my vote either way.) Aries is a very close forth… Come to think of it. These are all the villains with the lowest screentime… I’m sure that there is no connection.

11 Likes

I suggest trying your library.

12 Likes

My library doesn’t carry movies. First place I would have checked. Thanks though.

11 Likes

You have officially renamed Max and I’m totally here for it. :smiley: :smile: :+1:
I :purple_heart: this so much!

12 Likes

Me too! Nobody tell Enchantress i didn’t vote for her! :sob: i made her into a valentine and an inktober sketch! I have a proven track record!

:thinking: this is a good point

11 Likes

That doesn’t have to be the new 52, it could be just 52, or anything else really DC uses the number 52 a lot.

8 Likes

My poor joke needs some explaining. I gave a rating of 4 for new 52 and only new 52 titles. There aren’t any of those in @TheRealDetectiveChimp list hence me saying it wasn’t a personal attack.

10 Likes

She was cool. :100:

:eyes: :star_struck:
"A good pick-and-roll is its own reward . . . " :smile: :basketball:

8 Likes

@JasonToddJr @millernumber1
Time to settle their debate in the proper post.

Who has Better Hair?
  • Jason Todd
  • Stephanie Brown

0 voters

10 Likes

Steph for sure

11 Likes