Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Honestly, I’m also kinda in the middle on this one. I’m going with nice Batman, because I want him to be nice so he can be nice to his kids because at the end of the day, I prioritise the Batkids, not the Batman.

10 Likes

The Nolan and Reeves Batman’s are where I like him to be, he’s a brooding badass but he can also be pretty nice to citizens.

10 Likes

Agreed.

12 Likes

Any Batman that compliments the villain of The Saint (which co-starred the best live-action Batman of the '90s) on his coat is a worthwhile Batman, indeed.

7 Likes

I am very nice and sweet. I take in children, save everybody, and smile all the time. I simply show it by being the surgeon

10 Likes

Did you…pay for the operating table?

Reese up in Accounting is asking.

leans in and speaks in a hushed tone

Dude asks a lot of questions, especially about R&D expenses.

9 Likes

I see it as a transition. He started grim and gets lighter as time goes on. He started taking down mafia but as time went on and he got Robin and whatnot he slowly started getting brighter. I like both but generally prefer stories that take place earlier during the mafia times.

(I see NML as the point of full transition from one to the other incidentally. I have opinions about the Batman time line.)

10 Likes

Best. '90s Batman crossover. Ever.

8 Likes
On this fine day, the greatest of awards, the NML award of all around coolness is bestowed upon the personage know as Vroom.
May your home never be rocked by earthquakes and abandoned by the government
-TheBatmanofNML
9 Likes

What, another one? Well, kiss my grits, pard! :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ll have to dust off my mantle and make room next to the last award you kindly graced me with, good sir.

I thank you, heartily. :slight_smile:

blows dust off the mantle he doesn’t have and places The Award upon it

Mmhmm! Looks good.

8 Likes

You can never have enough comics, chocolate icecream, or NML awards. Some go their whole lives striving in vain after this most prestigious of awards. As a matter of fact, I have never gotten one myself.

8 Likes

My mantle that doesn’t exist can hold all manner of awards, so feel free to drop another, when a situation warrants it, as they’re highly-appreciated. :slight_smile:

Avoiding potential conflicts of interest?

Screw that noise. Award yourself, man! Award yourself, I say! :grin:

8 Likes

A voice tells me to pay for the operating table. I don’t listen.

10 Likes

You don’t get it, son. Operating tables aren’t free. :wink:

SN: Michael Ironside is the best on-screen version of Miller’s Batman, just sayin’.

10 Likes

You don’t get it do you boy. This isn’t Ironside’s Batman. It’s me, and I’m the best.

10 Likes

Try telling Ironside that. He’s a pretty strict dude…in his performances.

Also: Try telling him that SeaQuest 2032 wasn’t very good. He knows it wasn’t, but, well…you know.

8 Likes

Please consider this one write-in cast for the ever popular “NONE OF THE ABOVE”

Or conversely, one vote for “Petty, Controlling, Emotionally Constipated Bat Dude.”

8 Likes

8 Likes
What did you Think of the Stargirl Finale?

0 voters

6 Likes

Polls, Polls, Polls is an unforgiving cauldron of fire where we’re forced to stare into the abyss without blinking and make the hard choice people in other threads are afraid to make:

Has Hawkman Ever Pooped In Flight? poll

• yes
  • no
0 voters
9 Likes