Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

:laughing: :purple_heart:

10 Likes
Favorite member of Royal Flush Gang! (BB = Batman Beyond, everyone else from DCAU)
  • Ace
  • King
  • Queen
  • Jack
  • Ten
  • Ten (BB)
  • King (BB)
  • Queen (BB)
  • Jack (BB)
  • Ace (BB)
  • Other

0 voters

11 Likes

Ace, and in particular, his Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians iteration.

9 Likes

Ten has the best facial expressions

8 Likes

What Star Best Represents your Excitement about Watching the Stargirl Finale?

• Stephenson 2-18

• UY Scuti

• RSGC1-F01

• VY Canis Majoris

• Rigel

• Betelgeuse

• Antares

0 voters

7 Likes

This one (except I have neither HOBO Max nor CW presently so… I’ll see it someday for sure)

10 Likes

Huh, I was expecting Ace to win but was expecting more votes for BB Ten and less for BB Ace.

8 Likes

Need me to go beat them all up for you?

8 Likes

Nah, I put the newly formed Idiot’s Array on the case. Seemed appropriate.

(Please someone have gotten that reference)

8 Likes

Another poll that needs a “none of the above option” IMHO. Also the Royal Flush Gang poll.

@MatthewHecht The star shredded by the black hole at the center of the 2MASX J07001137-6602251 galaxy, or NONE OF THE ABOVE.

@TheRealDetectiveChimp
Very few things in the universe, IMHO, rate 9s and nothing yet rates a 10, so take my “7” in that context. Morrison is a higher power, as far as I am concerned, and I give All Star Superman a 6, for example, because the J. Lo and Lexus jokes knock it down for lacking timelessness.

But the Donnerverse sadly rates lower because I’m that much older now and have lived to see the day that technology has so far surpassed that in certain ways, it really shows its age. That said, the acting is definitely an 8 and save for the time travel AND only because they were cowards and didn’t go all in for silver age mythos and the global spinning/time travel were outliers, the story is also definitely a 7.5+. John Williams score is one of the few things from that era that rates a 9.

7 Likes

They were never going for silver age mythos, and that was their plan from the start to make their identity that contrasts with my '60s documentaries.

Clark time travelling is just as much of a golden age thing than a silver age, and the golden age mood is what they were adapting.

9 Likes

From a Scare of One to Ten how Excited are you for Today’s Stargirl Documentary?

0 voters

6 Likes

Where’s my none of the above option, chum?
:grin:

9 Likes
Batman vs Superman
  • None of the above
  • Even less than none of the above
  • Ninguna de las anteriores
  • 0 of what’s above this

0 voters

7 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

@StrangeVisitor keeps asking for a none of the above option. I provided one.

11 Likes

9 Likes
Batman: Brooding, loner, or hopeful and compassionate superhero?
  • Brooding Batman
  • Nice Batman

0 voters

13 Likes

I’m kinda in between. I love brooding Batman, but the nice Batman is always great too. I love the versions of Batman that show both personas within him.

11 Likes

Likewise.

My ideal Batman is one who can scare the **** out of bad guys and anyone else who needs the fear of God put in them, but can also show warmth and humanity (and maybe, just maybe, crack a smile once in a while) to those who deserve it.

Its exactly how he’s written in World’s Finest, which is 2022’s best new ongoing and Batman’s best starring, ongoing gig right now.

10 Likes