[whisper] i photoshopped that
I can’t hear you for some reason???
- Science Fiction
- Other (What?)
All of the above
I think you are forgetting an option, no, she wasn’t a one scene wonder because (upcoming project spoiler)she is the sole focus of the up coming Flash movie. After Barry goes over that 'verse the rest of the movie is solely dedicated to Peaches.
For the most recent poll, mystery, drama, adventure, and sci fi are all good places to start but “any story can be good” (said in Gusteau impression).
Mainly characterization and just everything involving characters and their relationships and interactions
What the chimp with a penchant for detective work said.
I enjoy entertaining stories populated by well-developed characters, no matter their subsequent genre, settings and related trappings.
Cool detective stuff and or cool lawyer stuff.
I think you, me, and @BatJamags are probably the only people who think that’s even grammatically correct.
BTW, do you know what they call a cool lawyer?
No… What do they call a cool lawyer?
Matt will probably sue you for calling him that.
Somebody less cool than me.
Batman/Spawn debuts on 12/13, so what do we think about this upcoming one-shot?
- Very excited for it! I’m buying it in print (including variants), digital and the April-debuting deluxe edition that will have all three Batman/Spawn books.
- Excited for it. I’ll be getting the regular cover.
- Excited for it. I’ll be snagging a variant.
- Cautiously optimistic. I’ll flip through it and see what’s what before I commit cash/bread/chips/lettuce/sheckles/Xeroxed Monopoly singles to the mag.
- I’ll check it out when it makes its Ultra debut.
- Meh. Cross-publisher crossovers do nothing for me, so its a pass.