Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

I have no idea.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Another good one

10 Likes

i’m voting for which family i’d rather have Thanksgiving dinner with, and with the BatFamily i think there’d be the least pressure not to be an awkward weirdo

11 Likes

it’s unanimous, DC: the people want Lois to cuss

11 Likes

Always include a NONE OF THE ABOVE option.

10 Likes

Lois swears the same amount whether or not Clark is around. Now, when Jonathan Samuel was small, or when Chris Kent was a thing that was a thing, or when Lois is in Smallville visiting either Jonathan or Martha or both - then it’s another story.

10 Likes

No.

9 Likes

PU

8 Likes

I will just dodge them.

9 Likes

I didn’t consider this. I was voting for favorite (BatFam). If visiting and dinner is involved, I change my vote to JSA. Ma Hunkel probably makes good food and I’m less likely to get killed hanging out with them. SuperFamily next because Ma and Pa Kent also probably have good food. ArrowFamily last because I’m most likely to die with them and they seem like the kind to ask, “anyone hungry?” and hand you a bow and single arrow and point to the woods if you say yes.

11 Likes

Can’t get anymore awkward than Batman socializing so that makes sense :laughing:

11 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

11 Likes

I know who I’d want to spend tonight with though I’m not surprised to notice the vote count - some people are just that into less than pleasant evenings.

11 Likes

Yes, but not if she were a sailor… :grin:

10 Likes

Idk Chipotle was around way back then? lol. I did look up the meaning, cuz I had to know how Lois was saying Chipotle gave her indigestion in the 40’s?

9 Likes

Same energy:

As for the poll, I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to hang out with the WonderFamily for any holiday. Themyscira has some pretty awful traditions. There is a reason Diana left.

12 Likes

Post-retcon Parallax has taken the lead!

8 Likes

In Myself Returns Peaches, my cat, made her film debut. Was she a one scene wonder?

• Yes
  • I love that scene
  • Kitty!
  • What was the question again? I am too busy staring at your cat
  • Peaches is so cute
  • This Poll is Perfectly Fair, and I’m Happy to be a Part of it.

0 voters

10 Likes

[whisper] i photoshopped that

10 Likes