Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Get them at the store next Wednesday.

10 Likes

Next Wednesday? That’s 8 days away (practically an eternity in fan time :smiley:). Why wait (Thanksgiving plans, I’m guessing)?

And yet…you selected the “Go to my comic store to snag some of The Good Stuff.” option.

Court doesn’t like liars, Bruce. :wink:

9 Likes

It’s a bit of a drive, so I try to consolidate all my reasons for “going to town” in as few trips as possible.

11 Likes

Ah, I see. That’s understandable.

8 Likes

Mine is also a drive. Plus I tend to wait until a whole series is out before I buy anything so I can decide whether or not I want it before I spend money on it. (And get it in collected form).

8 Likes

that is incredible and I need it immediately

9 Likes

I’m way behind on the new foiley 1990s homage covers and I gotta’ get to the LCS and snap up whatever I can find.

9 Likes

I love that movie so much! It’s the movie that got me into dc!

12 Likes

That’s a pretty good characteristic to use in describing that decade. :smiley:
#prismeyes #diecutmoves #hologramnights

9 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Snakes! :partying_face: Glad to hear that movie made such an impact for you.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :joker_hv_1:

11 Likes

My store has oodles of them bagged, boarded and marked at $9.99, so LMK what you need and I’ll telepathically will 'em your way. :superman_hv_4:

SN: Next week’s Justice Society of America #1 has a foily (“Foilage, Lisa.”) cover, so if you want, I’ll will that one out, too. :smiley:

9 Likes

Does Lois Swear A Lot When Superman’s Not Around? #poll

• yes
  • no

0 voters

14 Likes

The Kenner Parallax is dirt cheap on eBay right now, so this is a good time to get him.

Don’t pay more than $20 (including shipping) for him though, as some sellers ignorantly think that the older an item is, the higher it should be priced.

The ignorant sellers will eventually have unsold product caked in dust, while those who know their product and sell it for what its worth ATM will be counting their earnings.

If you really need Parallax immediately, check out the specialty shops in your area.

As long as the proprietors of those shops know their stuff and have Parallax in-stock, he should be $20 and under.

10 Likes

I do not let Robin around her anymore.

11 Likes

:maple_leaf::turkey::plate_with_cutlery:Happy Thanksgiving​:plate_with_cutlery::turkey::maple_leaf:

• BatFamily
  • SuperFamily
  • WonderFamily
  • FlashFamily
  • LanternFamily
  • ArrowFamily
  • AquaFamily
  • Other

0 voters

11 Likes

Yes. Like, A LOT a lot.

:eyes: :hear_no_evil:

:smile:

12 Likes

13 Likes

I now have ten of these JSA figures. :smiley:

13 Likes

She swears when he is around, just less.

11 Likes

That’s also a great family. How’d I forget them :sweat_smile:

11 Likes