Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Oof, I’m sorry for her then.

7 Likes

Ray-and-Nate-in-The-Chicago-Way-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-40109335-500-220

8 Likes

It didn’t start but they kind of just molded it in with arrow but mostly legends.

8 Likes

From what I heard they all solved the issue and went there separate ways of screen which is eh to me but at least we still get Constantine :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

flashpoint undid it or crisis

9 Likes

I would still like to see them show up on Legends :grinning:

9 Likes

oh me too

9 Likes

Same Hopefully one day

10 Likes

Dastmalchian DEATH MATCH! #poll

• Joker Goon
  • Abra Kadabra
  • Polka Dot Man

0 voters

8 Likes

i’ll vote for the one no one’s even seen yet, i’m a loose cannon who doesn’t play by the rules

9 Likes

Do You Bitterly Resent It When A Creator Guts Your Favorite Comic Book Of All The Good Characters You Love To Unceremoniously Transform It Into A Vehicle For Their Dumb New Character You Don’t Care About Who Goes On To Have Sexual Relations With Her Cat?

• yes
  • no
  • casey

0 voters

10 Likes

psst, don’t tell Biff, but I may love this book and Casey… though I must admit, will have to read more to be 100 %, I’m only about… 62% sure. Shhhhhhhh

9 Likes

oh, i wasn’t thinking of any specific character! this is a totally objective and scientific poll!

11 Likes

Gah, I told him not ta tell Biff!

9 Likes

i would like her to show up on the tv show so she could meet this Jane like

poochie

jane

10 Likes

I liked her too

(Of course this having no relation to the poll listed above)

(P.P.S you secret safe won’t tell)

10 Likes

New 52 Raven! #poll

• Always!
  • Sometimes.
  • NEVER

0 voters

10 Likes

OK, the hat is actually sort of cool-looking, but there’s nothing particularly raven-like about it, and she already has distinctive headgear that suits her better.

And what exactly is going on with everything under the cape? Her lower face and legs are two different colors, but her legs definitely look exposed. But if her legs are exposed, then so is her chest, and there is not enough material there to cover anything if that part is skin. So either Raven is a Barbie doll, or that’s just fabric, in which case the legs are too, which would suggest that she’s pulling a Kendra Saunders and rocking weird thong-shaped markings on long pants. And we thought Superman and Batman wearing their boxers on the outside was weird.

And anyway, it’s got too many fussy, spiky little details. Whatever happened to simple designs?

11 Likes

One of my favorite pieces. The arm holding the lantern breaking off is a problem. I read that b4 I bought mine. Opened it super slow, saw the arm laying in the middle of the box. Luckily, they got it right the 2nd X & I’d probably cry if it ever broke.

Sorry for dropping so many. I keep forgetting to go thru & filter my pics. I didn’t realize (of course) that I could use the filters to make it look more like it does in person. I’ve got a few thousand to do. I just remembered when I was about to post 1-2 of Cruz. So, did em all, & posted them. This was supposed to be a response to the poll above. I guess when I logged off to fix pics & logged back in it removed that connection?

12 Likes

This poll is where I was responding to. Idk what happened lol?

9 Likes