Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

JW

I’d like to read Whedon’s script for this and see what direction he was set to take it in.

9 Likes

The exact same thing he always does.

6 Likes

when his writing’s good it’s so good! so sad he had to go and waste all that talent by being a creep. i hope if he’d written anything it at least gets leaked someday :eyes:

6 Likes

Agreed.

I’mma keep my eyes open.

8 Likes

A precut script of The Land Before Time was bought by a fan and put online for all to read, so it could happen.

6 Likes

Always Expect The Unexpected

7 Likes

giphy-downsized-large

13 Likes

But if your expected the unexpected then you would :thinking:

7 Likes

New Gods, because they’re decades overdue for their live-action, epic cinematic debut.

Justice League: Mortal, because a Justice League movie directed by the guy behind Mad Max would have been badass.

7 Likes

I would have voted for the two axed Snyder JL sequels, if they were on the list. Of the ones listed, I think Routh & company deserved another shot. JL Mortal would have given us a the team well before there were any Avengers movies. Both missed opportunities, imo.

6 Likes

New Gods were my third choice…also a Female Furies movie would be incredible

6 Likes

I didn’t see Supermax when I voted so take out JL: Mortal and substitute for Supermax for me.

6 Likes

if you click “show vote” on a poll, you can go back and change your vote

giphy

9 Likes

Sara Lance: Sleeves, No Sleeves, Coat, Civilian, Or Black? #poll

10 Likes

Oh, yeah. :drooling_face:

Maybe as a sequel to New Gods?

6 Likes

The coat is a look! And if it gets warm, she drops the coat and suddenly we all have tickets to the gun show!

8 Likes

sleeveless is my very close second favorite, so i get to have my sleeves and eat them too!

8 Likes

I may or may not have done that in the past
:point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

7 Likes

A new Challenger has approached

10 Likes

Dracula with a Cantinflas mustache, a strong contender indeed!

9 Likes