Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

thank you!

9 Likes

YAY!!! That was my whole purpose. That was the second time it’s ever worked lol. You’re absolutely correct about (original version of) Dr. Psycho being extremely terrifying. Especially because he’s not just more evil, he’s also a pervert. I’m so glad u are gonna get it. Comes with a stand & she has holes on both feet, which is a huge bonus in case one wears out over time.

7 Likes

Best concert film ever made @bigblock66 !!! Get it Dave!!

7 Likes

Wow- this race is still too close to call. :rose: :volleyball:

10 Likes

bl2 xsawd1Bx

xshelf3B
  • \ ˈab-sə-ˌlüt \ xdcab1Bx
  • \ ˈäm-ni-(ˌ)bəs \ xdcom2Bx

0 voters

#poll

9 Likes

i don’t think i’ve actually read either format but i think the omnibuses would make me feel more sophisticated

pipe

9 Likes

You are the definition of sophisticated, sir!

7 Likes

i’m still disappointed that an “omnibus” isn’t a bus that can travel between universes

8 Likes

You could try the Magic Schoolbus! :joy:

7 Likes

How Much Cheetah Is The Right Amount Of Cheetah? #poll

(if this gets weird i WILL flee the country)

12 Likes

i qualify my vote by saying that Liam Sharp’s Cheetah has made me soften towards cheetah Cheetahs

7 Likes

I’m partial to higher-cheetah ranges. I like that humanoid Cheetah is a bit more expressive, but I cannot in good conscience support a Cheetah who is both an actual cheetah person and wearing cheetah-print clothes, that’s just weird.

8 Likes

cheetah doesn’t sound like a word anymore

9 Likes

judicious and prudent

7 Likes

Honestly, this is the level of Cheetah I prefer in my reading.

(Oops, did I make it too weird for @biff_pow? No. No, Marston made it weird. This is on him).

But seriously, those little kitten ears are super cute. I do enjoy the tales of Barbara Minerva, but Priscilla Rich will always be my favorite Cheetah.

8 Likes

i really like that Cheetah but i made an executive decision because, as i understand it, she doesn’t have any cheetah powers

and because of her tail’s erratic girthiness

6 Likes

Now I can’t unsee it.

#THICC

8 Likes

When one doesn’t like King of the Hill (despite being a big Mike Judge fan, otherwise), it’s pretty easy. :wink:

For me, Bobby was the Beaver Cleaver of the late 20th/early 21st century: Sweet and innocently naive, but dumb as a fencepost in most respects.

As for Absolutes vs. omnibuses: Absolutes.

They’re easier to handle, have a snazzy slipcase and they typically won’t make a shelf cry out in silent terror as more of them are added to said shelf.

I rarely buy either, but when I do, its usually the Absolute side of the fence I’m on.

7 Likes

the taper is wildly inconsistent!

b2a63befcd434d28bbb449d5c61301cc

i think it might be her overlooked metagenic ability. oh no now i want to vandalize update the wiki

8 Likes
Who Played Green Arrow Better?
  • Stephen Amell (Arrow)
  • Justin Hartley (Smallville)

0 voters

10 Likes