Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

:thinking:
Very very.

Pamela Adlon is magnificent with sharp dialogue . . . plus how do you even try to deny her Bobby Hill crown?

7 Likes

Pam A. Fun Fact: Say Anything was her first big break in film-

6 Likes

This Frank Miller based line is really reasonably priced & very well made. I bought em all just to build Doomsday. But I love everyone of them now. The Doomsday is by far my favorite build a figure. So, if your ever on the fence. Well worth it in in all avenues.

That Flash figure is supposed to have the Bruce head u see in there as an interchangeable. I pulled harder then I was comfortable with so I didn’t wanna push it. Someday I’ll try again.

The WW isn’t part of the Doomsday but she’s in the same line as the Millers/Batman Returns & is awesome & another really cheap, & really well built Cassandra Sandsmark, gets u a Dr. Psycho for practically nothing.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Nice!!! That’s an awesome pic. I need to reread Frank. Might do it right now…?

9 Likes

Although I’m not a big fan of the subject matter…I have to admit that this looks amazing

8 Likes

That is why I saved the image when I found it on reddit, and I love images with my daughter and I.

7 Likes
Who’s the best Batwing
  • David Zavimbe
  • Luke Fox

0 voters

6 Likes

Haven’t read the stretch of the series with Luke, but I didn’t mind him in Tynion’s Detective Comics, but David is just more interesting and a more creative (read: less Iron Man) idea.

7 Likes

Haven’t read any David yet so went with Fox.

6 Likes

that’s a reasonable explanation. You should read the Batwing series from 2011-2014. It has both Batwings in it, and explains why Luke Fox became Batwing. And why David Zavimbe stopped

6 Likes

Nice. I’ll add to the list.

6 Likes

cool!

6 Likes

goslaugh

i had not seen her mask

but to be fair to Titans i must have seen the Rose arc on Arrow but i literally don’t remember anything about it, even looking at the photo

9 Likes

I just beat her up earlier.

7 Likes

for shoplifting at Party City

9 Likes

She stole a baby who would not let go of the candy.

8 Likes

happy birthday, @mccaggers91!

beastfire

happybirday

bdayflowers

10 Likes

Happy birthday @mccaggers91 & happy DCUI day @biff_pow! :partying_face: :heart:

9 Likes

10 Likes