Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

This is the way. :+1:

11 Likes

now wait just a gosh darn minute!!! There’s a difference between being a neat freak and having OCD!

Oh who am I kidding, Alfred probably has both!

6 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

1Ko1
confused-awkward

Just saw this… um… I’m not even sure what to ask here… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

The Suicide Squad returns to HBO Max on December 23rd. Will you be watching/re-watching?

• Absolutely! I enjoyed it back in August, so why not hang with the Squad over Christmas? The Suicide Squad is the gift that keeps on giving!
  • Quite so. I haven’t seen it yet, and nothing says “Merry Christmas” like a bunch of brain bomb-toting villains out to save the world.
  • Possibly, so as to avoid fruitcake from the grandparents.
  • No. I wasn’t interested in the movie in August, and I’m not anymore interested in it now.

0 voters

#poll

7 Likes

No, once was enough.

7 Likes

I bought it.
Cuz I liked it… plus I always buy all of the DC Movies. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Catwoman aside, that was my POV until 2018.

I am proud to say that I never bought Catwoman on any home video format, nor did I spend one dollar on it to support it when I saw it during its theatrical run (God bless the free tickets for it that were included with the BTAS v1 and Challenge of the Super Friends Season One DVDs).

8 Likes

I buy them regardless of being good or cheesy.
The cheesy ones have their place.
When I need a good laugh or a nice, satisfying eye-roll…I put the cheesy ones on.
:joy:

9 Likes

I’m very selective with the movies (be they LA or animated) I buy now. I usually rent first for the animated stuff, then if I like it a lot, I’ll buy it later.

LA, I’ll see in theaters and if I really like it, I’ll buy it. Otherwise, the DC movies I see in theaters but don’t fall in love with will be eventual rentals and/or HBO Max watches for when I want to see them again.

6 Likes

@Vroom … so you’re saying that Halle Berry Catwoman is the single greatest film ever produced in the history of cinema, right?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just pickin on ya.

6 Likes

If by…

…you mean a hideously terrible and laughable, poorly-written, giant waste of time, talent and energy from all involved (including the leading lady who acknowledges the movie is a fat pile of :poop:), then yes, you’re right. :wink:

Watch out, Lawrence of Arabia and Citizen Kane, here comes…Catwoman!

tugs, Picard-style, on his “He’s never spent money on the Catwoman movie, and he never will.” t-shirt

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

It’s a look that feels completely like his (in my opinion), and definitely one that looks good in figure forms :smiley:

7 Likes

Other. I haven’t seen the video game trailers and I’m not much of a gamer, but you do you and have fun.

7 Likes

Agreed @SuperBlueGrodd. :+1:

7 Likes
Who Has Played Rose Wilson/Ravager The Best?

0 voters

12 Likes

Of this was a hard one…but I gotta go Titans

5 Likes

IKR? It is kind of a tough decision- love Zhang so much on Titans but Adlon’s perfect dialogue delivery in the booth for TTG! Rose is just sooo good. Love that Rose and Rae Rae are besties as well.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_teen_titans: :0_raven: :rose:

6 Likes

I’m not much of a gamer either, but seeing Captain Boomerang blather on about Flasher in the SS trailer, only to be one-upped by him, was pretty sweet.

Wonder Woman though, even before I saw the announcement trailer, I thought “Its about bloody time she got her own video game.”

Next up in the “Wonder Woman-starring content that’s decades overdue” category? Wonder Woman: The Animated Series.

@DC89 PA for the win. Pamela Adlon that is, just so nobody thinks I mean the other PA, who is also FTW.

8 Likes