Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

if it gets on dcui, i’ll definitely read it then

6 Likes

It’s $9.99, so mow as many lawns as you can!

Make a lemonade stand, too. Lemonade always pull in the dough.

6 Likes

lol. ill try

6 Likes

Mosey over to a nice neighbor’s house, say you’ll cut the front and back lawns for $5 each and then bingo, you’ve got your $10 to go buy the WW special with.

6 Likes

i don’t have a car lol

6 Likes

Don’t you live next to someone who’s nice and would let you trim their lawn?

6 Likes

Asking my mom now lol

5 Likes

I would have voted Polka-dot Man, if the shoes had actual polka-dots.

7 Likes

Ja! Das ist toll!

7 Likes

Now, if we were talking about Legends, I would gush about how much I adore it. Ok, so maybe I’m exaggerating, But I do enjoy that special.

6 Likes

Agreed. They robbed us of our Polkadot shoes!

6 Likes

:bulb:!

i recently bought some cheap, all-white Chuck Taylor knockoffs at Walmart…

:heavy_plus_sign:

9 Likes

palpatine-star-wars

9 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

They’re all keeping up with the Flash. I call erroneous​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

hey, you’re right! and Ice doesn’t even look like she’s exerting herself!

6 Likes

Current Batman ongoings include status quo changes for Bruce, a new Batman, several new villains/characters, and a Gotham City that is yet again in complete & utter chaos.

• Feels bloated. Could make use of some scaling back.
  • Epic story. Love the high stakes and the changes the Bat world is undergoing.
  • Neither here nor there. Entertaining read(s) but not rocking my world.

0 voters

8 Likes

ehhh when is batman’s world not crazy? when gotham has ‘normal stuff’ the justice league has a crisis :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Haven’t read it yet so can’t really say.

6 Likes

Right now I’m following along, and for me the stories have been “meh” with incredible art by Jimenez, Mora, and Coipel (especially Jimenez) so I chose the middle of the road vote. Have a feeling that I’d vote “bloated” when looking back on this arc/run. You’re right that Gotham is a usually a crazy place, but there’s just so much to take in currently: the new Batman, Bruce losing his fortune, the Magistrate, the Unsanity Collective, Queen Ivy, Scarecrow’s Fear State, the anti vigilante mayor, not to mention all the new players involved: Miracle Molly, Simon Saint, Peacekeeper 1, Ghost-maker… and that’s just what I can remember of the top of my head. Any one or two of those together could have made for a fine story on their own. Cobbling it all together feels much at times. Of course how it all ends will play a huge part in my overall opinion, so maybe this is a pre-mature poll :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes