Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Helllooo the wonderful peeps of the Polls thread!

0 voters

The Bonus: here is one of my most favorite of all Starfire segments from TTG- it is the so very funny!

(you will have to roll this^^^ the back to the beginning)

9 Likes

Clark is smiling in one picture, so that one, lol.

7 Likes

:laughing: :heart_eyes: so priceless . . .

xsfk1

xstk2
:purple_heart:

5 Likes

When Star interrogates them with the waffle iron is pure :laughing:

6 Likes

Are you aware of DC’s WildStorm imprint, which was spearheaded by legendary comic book artist and current Publisher and Chief Creative Officer of DC Comics, Jim Lee?

If you are aware of WildStorm, have you read any comics from it that are in our catalog?

• I am familiar with WildStorm, and have read titles from that imprint that are in our library.
  • I know of WildStorm, but I haven’t read much from it. However, I am interested to know what WildStorm titles are in our library so that I can further familiarize myself with the label.
  • I’ve never heard of WildStorm, but it sounds interesting and I would like to know more about it, as it would add to my DCUI experience in a new and interesting way.

0 voters

#polls

6 Likes

xdcu4x

x869
  • xeyes3Bx
  • xeyes1Bx
  • xeyes8Bx
  • xeyes6Bx
  • xeyes5Bx
  • xeyes4Bx
  • xeyes10Bx
  • xeyes2Bx
  • xeyes11Bx

0 voters

xsight3
#poll

8 Likes

Jenny Frison because she, like Wonder Woman, is an absolute badass.

Probably Batman, if the DCAU is any indication.

9 Likes

Favorite Robin?

• Dick Grayson
  • Tim Drake
  • Damian Wayne
  • Jason Todd
  • Stephanie Brown

0 voters

8 Likes

I love how my favorite and someone else’s (the only 2 votes rn) are for the most controversial robin as our favorite lol

3 Likes

Well this is an unexpected twist :flushed:

4 Likes

9 Likes

birds of prey scene

6 Likes

I’m proud that none of you guys have said Tim Drake

5 Likes

Tim Drake because he’s who I grew up with as Robin. Jason died when I was 10, and he’s better as RH, and Dick stopped being Robin when I was 6 years old. That said, I like Grayson as a character the most of all of them​:four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Grayson, but I came across Tim when I was 8, via his first solo book, and the idea of a Robin (regardless of who was under the mask) starring in his own title blew my mind then.

From Robin v1, #1 onward, Tim has been my #1 Robin for 30 years, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

6 Likes

Which of the following Infinite Frontier books that were New to DCUI™ for the week of 9/21 have you enjoyed the most?

• Catwoman #29
  • Justice League #59
  • Nightwing #78

0 voters

#poll

6 Likes

Which Gotham Academy series is best?

• Gotham Academy (2014-'16).
  • Gotham Academy: Second Semester (2016-'17).
  • I like both equally. When’s a Gotham Academy TV series (be it animated or live-action or better yet, an animated show and a live-action one as well) going to happen?
  • I haven’t yet read Gotham Academy, but most people seem to like the first series the best, so I’ll go with that, for now.
  • I don’t like Gotham Academy, so I don’t have a horse in this race.

0 voters

#poll

6 Likes

I like both, but i like the first one a little better because I didn’t like how it all ended, and it felt like amity/calamity went from being an antihero to a straight up villain

5 Likes

I loved Gotham Academy.

However, I’ve read maybe…two issues of Second Semester (would’ve been more, but it came out during Rebirth, and I was reading Rebirth-only in singles at that time), so based on what I’ve collectively read for the property at this point, the original wins.

4 Likes

Does Marlon Brando say Krypton Wrong in Superman (1978)
  • Yes!
  • No!
  • Dunno.
  • He could have been a contender!

0 voters

For reference

8 Likes