Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

It’s always about what you don’t post lol. Should I post Eminem’s Superman next?

9 Likes

team batgirl and starfire dump dick and get together

8 Likes

Please don’t :grimacing:

12 Likes

No worries. Just making a point.

Like I once made a post about tattooed characters and it turned into a “who you didn’t include” thing. As if I didn’t know about them or something. Characters weren’t included for various reasons such as inconsistancy having the tattoo and such.

10 Likes

I’ve learned to include a joke option when I know there’ll be write-ins

9 Likes

Favorite Talia Al Ghul Look?

#poll

12 Likes

I like the swingin sixties superspy catsuit!

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure Talia and Lady Shiva both buy clothes at the same store “vaguely asian, assassin and seductress outerwear”

13 Likes

Also this:

I don’t care what she wears as long as she’s played by Caroline Munro or drawn by Neal Adams.

10 Likes

Well, I guess I’m not posting R.E.M.’s I am Superman. :pleading_face:

11 Likes

No poll needed. The greatest Superman song is by the Crash Test Dummies

11 Likes

no it’s Save Me by Remy Zero

9 Likes

Which is a great song, but doesn’t mention Superman

9 Likes

Agreed…except you get one of the greatest shameless plugs on any show in history when in the season one finale, while at the dance, Clark is all, “Hey, I like these guys!”, and Pete retorts, “yeah, they’re great”. Then proceeds to yell, “Remy Zeerroo!!” :four_leaf_clover:

In fact, Smallville may be the greatest shameless plug show ever. Besides up top, off the top of my head, there’s season 4, when Clark is about to go out for the state championship, they shoot a close up of his locker as he closes it with a stick of Old Spice Red Zone D.O. for the B.O. Then in season 5, heroine who ironically is a reporter at the DP uses contacts as she fights crime at night, as opposed to her glasses, because she ACTUALLY needs corrective lenses, and Chloe effortlessly mutters, “Acuview to the rescue.” Later in the season, Lois in an attempt to distract a security guard, shows off her new car which they had a commercial for in that episode. Season 7 has the returning Pete get his comic accurate( for a time) stretch powers by chewing kryptonite enhanced Stride gum. At the end when he sees the error of his ways and learns humans in the Smallvile universe are NEVER meant for powers, he pulls out a pack of gum and jokes to the “Pete haven’t you learned your lesson” Chloe, he jaunts, “Kryptonite free” as they make sure the Stride logo is right up in our grill.

Those are what I remember. Other than the song, it’s off topic, but it got me to remembering the shameless plugs that took up more time on the show than Clark’s magnificent feats. JK. But seriously, I’m not. Still personally love the show though​:four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Technically… there’s a photo of him (with Natt & Hacken) on display behind the bar at Noonan’s … so he’s “been in a comic” in 2014. Sorta. :beers:

9 Likes

you know what @keath ?!

8 Likes
Jessica Cruz
  • Overrated
  • Underrated
  • Accurately Rated

0 voters

8 Likes

I don’t care what anyone else says; she’s afraid of EVERYTHING! She couldn’t possibly beat a yellow lantern. Hell, imo, she shouldn’t be able to wield the ring at all

7 Likes

So underrated…she is my favorite Green Lantern

We need more positive neruodiversity!!!

11 Likes

Huh? I know what, what? Did my statement make you rage post the Jessica Cruz poll? :smiley:

8 Likes