Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Plus:

15 Likes

I almost forgot about that song :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I had the aglet on my desk, then I looked down and it was gone. Am I going to die now?

• Yes.
  • You should be so lucky.

0 voters

#poll

11 Likes

I knew it!! I Googled it and thought “I’m SURE this is something I should have learned on Phineas and Ferb”

11 Likes
Which Scientist Screwed Up The Most?

0 voters

12 Likes
Best part of dc’s young animal
  • Collapser
  • Far Sector
  • Doom Patrol
  • Cave Carson
  • Bug: The Adventures of Forager
  • Mother Panic
  • Eternity Girl
  • Shade: The Changing Girl

0 voters

11 Likes

You guys already know what I chose! lol

10 Likes

Need to read more… but, of what I have read… Collapser

10 Likes

You can be my friend now. Namaste. wait wut

10 Likes

Preston is now non-snugglable

12 Likes

Okay, I guess it depends. Would you say that Bludhaven blowing up was partially Ramsey Norton’s fault? Because if so, then definitely him.

10 Likes

You don’t remember from JLU the Question mentions how sinister aglets are, than explains what they are? I’ve watched em all so many times I’m not sure if it’s good or bad that I know that from watching JLU nonstop?

12 Likes

That poor, poor man…

12 Likes

We should do a Wal of that episode. It’s one of my favorites. Huntress & Question nonstop. Plus Canary & Green Arrow are all up in their biz. They have a few in a row where it’s those 2 couples fighting (literally & figuratively) the whole time. I might watch it today?

12 Likes

Ramsey wins on points. He was efficient, and he narrated the action like a pro.

10 Likes

Definitely not Casey Brinke with guest stars, Doom Patrol

10 Likes

Can you imagine being melted by acid, and still giving a live play by play for an audience you don’t even know exists. That’s commitment.

11 Likes

that’s gotta suck!

11 Likes

Sounds like something that would happen on Brockmire. Anyone else ever watch it? Hank Azaria as a drug addict, alcoholic baseball announcer. I watched the 1st three seasons. Gotta finish em up someday.

10 Likes

I’ve only read DP but I still have to read the others.

9 Likes