Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

If only Bruce Wayne thought that way. He’d be so much less broody.

9 Likes

I mean, he was already rich before his parents died, plus he watched them get murdered- I think his brood is deserved

10 Likes

this raises a question i had after i voted: what do Amazons do to people who just sit around all day? is it nice?

10 Likes

You’d prolly be shun, but seeing as you’re raised with the mindset of being a hard worker from birth and the environment never changes and any other factors that can affect personality are most likely just eliminated, the chances of someone being a lazy Amazon are probably extremely low

11 Likes

so i’d be so unique in their culture i’d probably be a celebrity everyone fawns over is what you’re saying

11 Likes

Possibly, or you’re despised for not following along with Themysciran tradition and values-

10 Likes

Wonder Woman would save me!

11 Likes

The main factors that affect behaviour and characteristic are family, social media, and environment. Seeing as there’s no outerly world social media, the Themysciran kinda just raise each other, and they’re on a secluded island that is rarely left, you’d be seen as an extremely flawed Amazon for not sharing their values and strength, plus if you never help out due to your laziness that’d be something as well-

11 Likes

UnrulyLightGallinule-max-1mb

11 Likes
You Can Only Save One!
  • DC Comics
  • DC TV
  • DC YouTube Channel
  • DC Movies
  • DC Video Games

0 voters

11 Likes

Hey, man, you asked the question, I just answered

10 Likes

K I’mm not broody…I’m just well…broody :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

10 Likes

You mean Bruce? Because you’re Batman, not Bruce Wayne

10 Likes

I would save the comics…because with out them the rest would be nothing

12 Likes

Yeah of course :wink::wink::wink: I’m definitely not not both :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

close

11 Likes

what was?

9 Likes

I know…I almost gave away my secret identity :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

cough cough

10 Likes

stop

10 Likes