Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

:+1:

11 Likes

I just clicked you because I had to click the poll but I have to say none of the above. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes
Would you stand alongside the Regime in the Injustice Storyline?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • There’s an Injustice STORYLINE!

0 voters

10 Likes

(That’s a great book by the way, to people who haven’t read any of it)

13 Likes

I still haven’t read it…but I’m sure I picked the right side

10 Likes

I’m probably too chicken to stand against Superman, especially that version :joy:

9 Likes

Ideally, I’d rather have it stay in the Arrowverse, but like if they’re gonna keep ignoring Supergirl and the other heroes outside the show, it might as well be in its own continuity. Also, what was the article?

11 Likes

It was on my Google homepage from observer :man_shrugging: I glanced at it for just a second it’s a good question I just didn’t care what their opinion was

10 Likes

My personal theory is that it’s due to covid, but who knows.
And I mean, arrowverse shows are usually in their own bubble of sorts and the show is only two episodes in lol.

10 Likes

I’m not expecting any of the other characters to physically show up this season because of the filming restrictions, but I meant in terms of not even referencing them. We’re 2 episodes in, including a Kryptonian history lesson, and there hasn’t even been a hint toward Kara

10 Likes

I heavily dislike the Arrowverse and only watch Superman and Loos. Easy choice.

9 Likes

id probably fail but

8 Likes

well, well, well, look who came around on Vixen’s costume’s butt face

Screenshot_2021-03-05_22-49-13

11 Likes

Oh shoot! I forgot to thank everyone who voted for helping me on my “Best dressed” tournament bracket! The two polls I posted were because I couldn’t decide between the two

10 Likes

it was hard! but i decided to penalize Vixen because, as a fashion model, i think she has an inherent advantage, and the fact that she’s not blowing everyone else away means she’s underperforming!

10 Likes

That’s a wonderful p.o.v.! I never considered that!

9 Likes

hero

10 Likes

Have you seen high fashion couture??? I think Vixen’s outfit would look perfect at an avant garde show

9 Likes

it’s quite orange

9 Likes

I think she looks best in black, yellow, and orange

9 Likes