Polls, Polls, Poll! Ver 2.0

@biff_pow @ralphsix You both should know Ziva David.

11 Likes

hank

16 Likes

There are 22,000+ comics here. If you don’t like NTT move on to something you will like. Life’s too short to read something you don’t enjoy.

9 Likes

omg

xFrJtHx

9 Likes

THIS IS NOT A DRlLL POLLSTERS

DUNKAROOS ARE BACK BABY

10 Likes

they’re just little dry cookies you dip in included cake frosting WOOOOOO

8 Likes

• chocolate
  • strawberry
  • vanilla

0 voters

8 Likes

Please bring back Squeeze it drinks!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pudding pie!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

oh boy yeah! i miss these so much i tried to make my own!

6 Likes

@seitan, @AliDCNotLetMeLogin, standing strong for vanilla

res

8 Likes

But if there is one dessert item that counts, it’s cheesecake.

10 Likes

Since I use a PC, and there are often hundreds of new posts to read on the very, very active threads, it can get quite chunky, and even flaky, loading those pages in my web browser. It was not a major problem, but yeah, it could get rather flakey, and sometimes new posts would not show up until I refreshed the browser, but I am not sure if that is because of a huge server load, or just a forum performance issue.

MACJR

11 Likes

Has anyone ever try the Rocky Road cereal or 1989 Batman cereal back in the 80s? They were so good, even Mr. T cereal!:grinning:
If you watch Bumblebee movie, when Charlie pour Mr.T cereal, it’s sadly not the original cereal, she was pouring Cheerios from Mr. T box!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’ve been inactive for awhile so imagine my shock when I found out Polls, Polls, Polls! reached the limit, sucks I wasn’t there but whatever

9 Likes

I seem to recall rocky road cereal , but I also seem to recall it was really sweet. Like way to sweet.

7 Likes

If your 20 issues in, keep going. I really don’t know if it gets better, but don’t quit. :grin:

7 Likes

Here you go. You earned it.

9 Likes

:open_mouth:Wowie, those golds must be from Fort Knox! No Wonder Goldfinger wanted to steal it!

9 Likes

@Pollster earned every bit of it

7 Likes