POLL: 🤔 Would you rather? DC Villains Edition! 🤔

It’s time again for everyone’s favorite game, made all the better with the addition of polls. If you don’t know how to play, I’m going to suggest two scenarios below, involving some of DC’s most villainous residents, and you must pick which scenario you’d prefer to undergo.

Would you rather:

• Write a three-page scathing review of Joker’s most recent material for a Gotham newspaper that doesn’t care to protect your identity?
  • Personally deliver the news to Darkseid that his most recent invasion failed due to the intervention of a rag-tag team of adolescent heroes from Earth?

0 voters

2 Likes

Odd, I can’t see the results of the poll after I vote. Looks like it collapses up into a web address or something on the left side. Weirdness!

Regardless, I went with writing the Joker review. At least that gives me the chance to change my identity and run as far as way as possible!

2 Likes

I went with the Joker option. With Darkseid, that’s a guaranteed death since you’re right there in front of him, but after writing the Joker review you could just move far, far away someplace he’ll never get to you.

2 Likes

Darkseid easily. Sure it’s a guaranteed death, but we’ve seen Joker track down and torture people, sometimes over the course of years and even when they try to run away. At least w/ Darkseid, he’ll end things quickly

4 Likes

Darkseid will end me a lot faster than Joker would.

2 Likes

I can come back from an Omega beam, not so much from a gunshot, stabbing, joker venom.

1 Like

There is a slight chance Darkseid won’t blame me. There is no way Joker won’t try to kill me (and likely make an example of me). They both enjoy inflicting long painful deaths but Darkseid may just Omega me if he is busy or it is not really my fault. I chose Darkseid.

4 Likes

Joker might kill you, he might give you 1 million dollars, he might murder your family in front of you, or he ight hire you. There is literally no way to know. Darkseid on the other hand, will either kill you or be chill and just stare out the window. So i must concur. Darkseid is the safe bet.

4 Likes

You people give up on life too easily. Joker’s just a regular scrawny guy. With the right toolset, you’ll be able to take care of him really easily, and then go on enjoying life…

3 Likes

That is true, Joker’s just a human being. :joker_hv_3: With the right set of skills, even people without powers can take him down.

That said, he’s a villain who really has no limits on what he’ll do to people who get on his bad side. Anything from torture, to poisonings, to just targeting those close to you are all very possible.

3 Likes

joker’s an artful sadist. darkseid eats baby carrots with (probably light) ranch dip and looks like this from the neck down

ds

3 Likes

The question was if you’d roast the Joker, @biff_pow! :stuck_out_tongue: But I’m 100% in support of insulting Darkseid, as well.

2 Likes

lol sorry! i voted darkseid. i think i could take im

2 Likes

Oh, I have no doubt that you could!

1 Like

I’d go for writing the editorial. In it, I’d give my address. Only it would be a fake. That address would be an empty room with the door booby-trapped to hit anyone who opens it in the face with a pie.

I don’t even care if he’d track me down later, it would be worth it.

2 Likes

I think one would have have an infinitesimal chance to appeal to Darkseid’s infinite ego and survive. The Joker is too unpredictable :joy:

1 Like

I’d be happy to see Penguin in a DC Villain edition of his own, Joker already had his turn alots of time, now it’s time to give other villains a chance! :penguin:

3 Likes

Done, and done.
Here you go: Would You Rather: DC Villians Edition 2!

3 Likes

Really?! C’mon @ZatannaAndHerSpells, you can’t do this to me!

1 Like

Hey guys! We were experiencing some technical issues with the poll and decided to give it a hard reboot. :slight_smile: Please feel free to jump back in and cast your votes again!