POLL: Would You Rather? DC Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain Edition!

First place goes to @Maxie_Spitlick, for viciously kicking a dog, second place goes @JeepersItsTheJamags for murdering two children, an third place to @ZatannaAndHerSpells for actually thinking the effect of her crimes through.

1 Like

Hey, I’m not murdering any kids! Jason is an adult, Damian is a crime against nature and good taste, and both of them are creatures of the undead. And everybody knows the undead don’t count as alive in the first place!

3 Likes

I never would have imagined a thread about kicking dogs and murdering children would have me laughing so hard

4 Likes

Ultimately it came down to, Lobo might amuse me while he murders me, but Red Hood’ll bore me to death and probably play, like, Papa Roach music at my funeral

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

probably play, like, Papa Roach music at my funeral

:musical_note: Cut Biff’s life into pieces! This is his last resort! :musical_note:

Sorry, not sorry! :rofl:

5 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells Maybe we all aspire to be heroes? And heroes hurt neither harm dogs nor children!

3 Likes

there are child evildoers!

4 Likes

I’ll kick the dog. My partner’s favorite character is Red Hood and she’d never forgive me for letting him down.

2 Likes

Just be careful or they can send you to the cornfield.

4 Likes

I don’t know, you wanna ask Bats?

Where’s the next Would you Rather topic, @ZatannaAndHerSpells?! This should become an ongoing tradition. :slight_smile: These topics are a lot of fun.

I think you and @biff_pow are being kinda harsh! Killing one child sounds like overkill. It’s when they’re in packs that you gotta go to extremes

1 Like

Awh, they’re so adorable with their glowing, orange, demon eyes.

1 Like

My favorite is the one peeking out from the shadows, determined to not let the other kids steal her chance in the limelight

2 Likes

In reality I wouldn’t do either even if I was forced too, neither sound good.

Admittedly, they’re pretty awful choices.

1 Like

I guess if I had to choose one for the sake of this thread reluctantly I’m going to have to go with the Dog option, I will probably get fragged for that one. But to me the Red Hood option is sacrilege.

2 Likes

Demolish a child obviously!!! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This is not a very popular opinion, @JasonToddGod! Why would you choose the child demolishing, if I might ask?

2 Likes