POLL: Would You Rather? DC Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain Edition!

Would you rather:

• Dropkick Loboā€™s Dawg into next week andā€¦. :scream:
  • Break The Red Hoodā€™s ā€˜No Childrenā€™ rule and get hunted down by the deranged vigilante. :fearful:

0 voters

9 Likes

i have to kick a dog or destroy a child???

ā€¦whoā€™s the child?

10 Likes

Letā€™s assume theyā€™re the sweetest and most innocent child in history, one currently offering a free box of girlscout cookies. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No easy outs, Iā€™m afraid!

6 Likes

I canā€™t choose!

5 Likes

Dang, Zatanna got merciless for this oneā€¦

I guess if I absolutely MUST pick, itā€™ll have to be the Lobo option. His dog can probably survive a kick, whereas the Red Hood option means you have to murder a child. But then again, thereā€™s that ominous ellipsis at the end of the Lobo option. ā€œAndā€ what??

8 Likes

This hurts so much, but Iā€™m going to have to say Loboā€™s ā€œDawg.ā€ Thank you @Aylex for giving a logical reason. I also am concerned about the ā€œominous ellipsis.ā€

4 Likes

If Red Hood is after me, than I hafta kill 'i, which would anger Supesy, instead of annoying him.
If Lobo is after me, and I kill 'im, Clarkā€™ll never know. Plus, that means more time for me.
Also, Lobo is annoying. ā€œMain Man this, fraggin bastitch thatā€. He took all the fun outta the Anti-Superman Gang (worst name ever. Thanks Luthor.)
So, yeah, he deserves a kick in the dog. Kltpzyxm!

2 Likes

Kick a Dog or obliterate a Child.
Iā€™d dog could recover from a kick but I donā€™t think child can recover from obliteration.

5 Likes

Iā€™m very impressed that this community is more concerned with the crime theyā€™d have to commit, rather than the rage youā€™d face from Lobo or The Red Hood. :smiley:

7 Likes

Weā€™re all upstandinā€™ folk here. I think part of it is that facing a punishment is easier than committing an offense. At least, it is for moral people.

6 Likes

Well either way your kind of dead so it all about how you want to be remembered. As the person who kicked a dog or obliterated a kid.

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m in the same boat. Lobo would be a nightmare but the idea of harming a child is way less scary to me. Iā€™d take a beat down over harming a kid any day.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™d have to go with kicking a dog. I love dogs, but Iā€™d join RH in hunting someone who would harm a child.

1 Like

:trophy:

3 Likes

I mean, itā€™s his dog, not his dolphinsā€¦I think I may be okay there.

1 Like

That dog is mean. That kid isnā€™t. Iā€™m dead either way.

ā€œTake that Dawg!ā€

3 Likes

I think people actually chose the red hood one, wowzers

1 Like

You kidding? Foot would shatter like glass if I tried to give Dawg a kick.

4 Likes

If I plan a careful ambush for when Jason catches up to me, and make sure that the child is Damian, I can kill two birds with one stone and drastically improve the quality of the Bat-Books in a single move. Itā€™s a worthy sacrifice.

4 Likes

Nah, then you just get Batman mourning and going crazy for another 10 issues of several different series.

2 Likes