Poll: Whose Power Would You Wield?

Check out our news page to take our latest poll that asks you, Whose Power Would You Wield from the Titans team? Let us know why you picked that power in the comments below!

www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-whose-power-would-you-wield/

12 Likes

I would say Robin’s, but I do like me some video games.

1 Like

Beast Boy. I’d change into a bird or eagle to fly and travel the world without dealing with airplanes or road traffic

1 Like

We all know that Starfire’s real power was her feminine wiles.

1 Like

Raven, I am already an Empathic person and Rachel is by far the strongest Titan of the team.

2 Likes

Well, I feel like Robin has strong abilities/skills. So, I voted for Beast Boy. He has the power of the animal kingdom!

1 Like

I took the poll :slight_smile: I wanted Starfire’s power - but I don’t trust myself with the firebolts. I’m afraid I’d trip over a rock and accidentally burn somebody. So I voted Robin.

2 Likes

I took Robin’s powers. I feel honing your body and mind is an assest. Developing a good team will help the natural leadership.

2 Likes

I picked beast boy. His power is actually the most diverse of the group, if not the most powerful.

3 Likes

None. I’m batman.

I would say ravens power. Ever since the OG teen titans I would always think how awesome it was. Plus her catchphrase when she uses her powers sounds cool

2 Likes

Ravens!

2 Likes

Ravens!

3 Likes

Terra Markov

Hands down Ravens!

2 Likes

Batmans,

“What are your superpowers?”

“I’m rich”

Beast boy’s powers. Hands down because he can turn into any animal even dinosaurs and think about the possibilities.

1 Like

Ravens so she wouldn’t have to. Or starfires

2 Likes

All of Superman’s gifts

2 Likes

Green lantern

2 Likes