POLL: Who's Your Favorite YOUNG JUSTICE Member?

Robin, but in this doesn’t he start as Red Robin and become Drake?

Tim is by far my the best Robin, and I feel that they really did him dirty when giving him the hideous new suit(issue 10) and that stupid new code name(issue 8). Tim Drake did not become Robin to be a hero, he became a hero to be Robin. Tim Drake saw that Batman needed a Robin, someone to be the light to pull him out of the dark. The relationship was reversed with the dynamic of Dick(Batman) and Damian(Robin), with Damian as Bruce’s Robin it doesn’t work. Damian should have remained as Dick’s sidekick, while Tim remains as Bruce’s partner as Robin or Red Robin. The reasoning behind Tim becoming Drake is ridiculous seeing as it was there was no reasoning. It is so sad to see that they also traded the amazing suit he got in the beginning of this series, for this horrible suit he has now. In all honesty I’d take the show girl wings suit over the Drake suit. I don’t even feel bad for saying that last part.

2 Likes

Sorry Bro no can do. It’s a Batman thing. You understand… so I hope your Boss gives you couple of days off to get back to reality…

Robin

Robin. May not be the same Tim Drake, but he survived Mr. J.

This is a though call. I love Tim, Conner, and Bart.

Static shock

1 Like