Poll: Who Would You Want to Prepare Your DC Thanksgiving Meal?

You’re relaxing at home, minding your own business, when you receive four unique pieces of mail, each stylishly distinct from the other. Upon opening them, you see that you have somehow been invited to four different DC Thanksgiving meals, each prepared by a master cook from the DC Universe!

The First: Abigail “Ma” Hunkel. Her skills hearken back to the good ol’ days, creating recipes lost to time that could feed a whole platoon of Justice Society heroes!

The Second: Alfred Pennyworth. Trained by classic culinary chefs, Alfred would prepare you sophisticated fare befitting a billionaire.

The Third: Martha Kent. Not only is she famous for her pies, all the ingredients in her meals would come straight from the farm outside!

The Fourth: Larry Trainor, AKA Negative Man. He can make you whatever you want, and look good doing it! You’re sure to have the time of your life at his party.

It’s a tough choice, but you’d be a fool not to attend one of them! So which is it going to be? Submit your vote in our poll found in the News section of the DC Universe, or follow the lin k below:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-who-would-you-want-prepare-your-dc-thanksgiving-meal/

Why did you pick the chef you did? Was there a close runner up? Let us know in the comments below!

11 Likes

Negative man for sure! Especially after the doom patrol episode of Titans!

6 Likes

Haha, a great choice!! I would love to see him dance some more. Plus he’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Alfred

5 Likes

For me it’s a tie between Negative Man and the Kents.

Alfred is a close second. Alfred will make a classy meal, but I’m more inclined to the steak, biscuits, potatoes, and country fried chicken from Negative Man and the Kents. (I’m getting hungry writing this lol).

7 Likes

It’s Alfred for us! Great meal and boy, the stories we may hear after he gets a few drinks in him! Negative man is a close second though, even if it’s just to watch him cook lol

6 Likes

@JLWWSM haha I know! I am also a sucker for ingredients fresh from a farm. I think Negative Man would satisfy my junk food appetite, but Martha would make her meals with love that defies cholesterol.
Part of me wonders if Alfred’s cooking would contain the same secret “love” ingredient to be found in the others, or if he would be more restrained and technical.

3 Likes

@Valade, haha good point! If I could get Alfred a little toasty…

5 Likes

Alfred for me too - I want to hear all the stories :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After seeing Negative Man cook on Titans, he is definitely my top choice!

6 Likes

Martha

4 Likes

Negative man.

2 Likes

Negative Man

2 Likes

Alfred but keep the pickle sandwiches away lol

3 Likes

I would have to agree with those who said, Alfred!

3 Likes

Either Green Arrow or Poison Ivy.

3 Likes

Negative Man!

4 Likes

Mr. Pennyworth. Superman fan that I am, I’m not really interested in Martha’s rhubarb pie. The culinary talents of Alfred on the other hand are legion. He can cook so well, that if someone doesn’t want his food he can and I quote “Just toss this away then. Perhaps the dogs are hungry.” knowing full well that he can prepare first rate grub at a moment’s notice should the desired party (or parties) end up hungry afterall.

Thanks Al =)

4 Likes

Alfred. I’ve never had an upscale dinner so I would have to say if I was offered it would be him hands down.

2 Likes

Negative Man. He cooks all of that amazing food while listening to some awesome music. It just would be a lot of fun.

5 Likes