POLL: Who is the True Hero of the Beach?

Garth gets no respect. :frowning:

3 Likes

where human civilization meets ocean civilization, which perfectly describes arthur. half atlantean, half human

2 Likes

That is a great and simple argument for Arthur to win. Too bad I voted for Mera.

Flex all the way. Definitely here of the “beach”.

1 Like

Come on, mate, it’s gotta be Flex. The others live UNDER the water, only the Man of Muscle Mystery is known for the beach.

2 Likes

Aquaman all day

2 Likes

Exactly!

100% Flex Mentallo! Aquaman and Mera may rule the Seven Seas, while Aqualad does whatever introspective soul searching angst-y thing he’s doing now, but “the Beach” is not the sea, and Flex is the definitive Big Man of the Beach.

2 Likes

aquaman is the true correct answer

1 Like

Flex Mentallo is clearly the Hero of the beach. Note, they did not say king of the ocean or master of the seas, the poll asked for the hero of the beach! Furthermore, Flex’s power are amazing and wildly undefined. He could stop the entire justice league with one little flex!! Except for Robotman and maybe Red Tornado.

1 Like

Arthur doesn’t live underwater. He has a home in Maine.

1 Like

Mera. She literally held the ocean back from the beach to fight her invading people in Brightest Day, saving the people on it. Although, I do like Arthur being the meeting of land and sea aka Beach reason given above.

3 Likes

Exactly, it’s a trick question!

As much as I love Aqualad and Mera, I think I would have to say Arthur/Aquaman. I like that he unifies two worlds and I think that makes a great advocate and protector of the beach, which is the meeting of land and water.

1 Like

My vote is for Mera. She’s a bad-mamma-jamma!

Aquaman but I voted aqualad since I loved him in young justice.