POLL: Who Is the Hero We Need Now?

Val Zod Sups

1 Like

I’m always partial to Jon Stewart, but there are some good cases for Mr. Terrific on here too.

Mr. Terrific

I chose Black Lightning because his efforts during the Civil Rights of 1960’s in America. I like JS the Green Lantern because knows diversity like the Lantern Corps but JS also knows discrimination in being from Earth and the Corps looks at him differently. I agree also that Mr. Terrific would be able to solve many of our problems with his superior intellect.
Calderon has the leadership qualities as King to guide the way to a brighter future. His wisdom and discernment make him a great choice!! None more prone to violence that Aqualad though. Haha He is always ready to lay the Smackdown!! So we could definitely use ALL of these heroes to help our world become a better place for everyone!!

Aqualad has potential, but not enough experience.

Jon Stewart has trouble handling empowerment and becomes arrogant, which leads to the destruction of xanshi.

Mr. Terrific is a great guy, but too smart to be in charge. That can also get you into trouble not relying on others to help make decisions.

Black Lightning is my choice with experience and common sense, and will not rely on just himself when deciding the best course of action. He will listen to those around him.

I’ll go one better, and I like the four of them working together with Jefferson Pierce as the leader.

1 Like

Id say all of then like a lot of other people, but I personally chose Aqualad as he has been seen to be apart of the lgbtq community and I feel thatneed more representation

1 Like

Logically, I really want to go with Mr. T, but thematically and based on experience, Black Lightning seems like the natural choice.

Lots of love to John, but part of me worries he would get somebody killed and spend the next several months just feeling guilty about it.

Black Lightning is as civilian as we can get tbh.

As long as it is Val. Wouldn’t mind Kent teaming up with him in some sort of inter dimensional crossover.

I picked John Stewart but Static Shock as a write in. Where we are in the world, DC needs to green light Static everything.

Jon Stewart because he is a gosh darn green lantern and he literally protects the earth

John Stewart. A marine, an architect, and a super-hero. The guy should be president.

Among the four choices. I think Mr. Terrific would be the best choice.
Here’s why:

• :brain: As the third smartest boi on Earth, he can brainstorm ideas for reform.
  • :peace_symbol: He’s an ordinary human, so he can empathize with the public.
  • :bridge_at_night: He can bridge the social distancing gaps using his T-Spheres™.
  • :mag: His detective skills can help him discern which rumors about the virus/protests are real.
  • :heart: He can receive some love from something outside “The Terrifics”.

Black Lightning would be my second choice, but I’d see him solving problems exclusive to urban or suburban areas. (Blame Greg Berlanti.) :zap:

Green Lantern (John Stewart) is the coolest superhero among the four, but he usually deals with galactic-wide threats. :ring:

Aqualad would be the hero we need - if we were underwater. :ocean: :fish: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I would go with John Stewart, as I have always been a Green Lantern fan, but I think Black Lightning who really need now.

I was wrong.

A reminder not to fear (à la Green Lantern) would be what I need for a few months or years.
:green_apple: :green_book: :green_circle: :green_heart: :green_square: :evergreen_tree: :leafy_green:

Kaldur! Love him in Young Justice. Would really like to see an accurate representation of him from the show in the comics instead of this Jackson Hyde character. Especially his backstory helping Aquaman take out Ocean Master with Garth and one of them being offered the opportunity to become his protege with Kaldur taking the role as Aqualad instead of Garth. REPLACE GARTH WITH KALDUR IN TITANS COMICS!
But I feel all have a place and all are needed with Black Lightning being my next pick, then John Stewart, and then Mr. Terrific.